Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

fancy stoner switches out bong with display bong after a smoke session

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

fancy stoner’s bag of weed has the name of the strain embroidered

Macnult

fancy stoner never coughs, they lightly press on their chest and say “quite so, quite so”

Macnult

fancy stoner’s playlist is a live orchestra

Macnult

Macnult posted:

4’33” by John Cage but 13 seconds shorter

Macnult

the guy on zig-zag rolling papers sporting a van dyke beard, top hat, and monocle

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
use a third of a bottle of fiji water to fill the bong, and then throw away the rest

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
blow a bunch of tokes into oak barrels and let them sit in your basement for a couple years

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
recommend different strains based on weed tannins and "lungfeel"

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Fancy Stoner takes a hit on the bong with his little finger out.

edit: autocorrect

UWBW fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Mar 5, 2018

cda

by Hand Knit
I swish the smoke around in my mouth to fully appreciate the way the taste unfolds, then release it without inhaling.

cda

by Hand Knit
Hotbox the humidor

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

Macnult

cda posted:

Hotbox the humidor

the agarwood scent is rather... dank

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Getting the munchies and having the help bring out a charcuterie board.

alnilam

big fancy antique grandfather clock with chimes that go off at 4:20

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

City of Glompton

quote:

this whole thread

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Using an ivory pick to get some of the herb that's stuck in the corners of your heirloom porcelain grinder.

poverty goat

alnilam posted:

Rolex that tells you exactly where it's 4:20 right now

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Lighting your bong with an Olympic torch from among your collection of constantly burning torches.

little munchkin
fancy stoner uses that french candle from Beauty and the Beast as a lighter

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
greenhousing the cartakes forever because the air filtration is really good in bentleys these days

poverty goat

Vintage 1968 Acapulco Gold in the weed cellar for special occasions

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
When he gets the munchies he orders filet mignon.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
fancy stoner doesn't actually spend a ton on boutique strains at the dispensary, mostly buys bulk directly from local growers. way fresher, and much cheaper. this is how you get fancy, and its not by spending $60/gm on nug dipped in oiol and rolled in kief either, people

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Macnult posted:

4’33” by John Cage but 13 seconds shorter

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Jack Herer is his weed guy

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Jedrick posted:

use a third of a bottle of fiji water to fill the bong, and then throw away the rest

Manifisto

amends constitution to legalize weed every time he wants to smoke up, then changes it back right afterwards

ty nesamdoom!

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
Please, for the love of god stop doxxing me

*rips fresh bong, drops it but an attendant catches it on a pillow while placing a new one beside me*

Oh ho hoho, good catch Clarice. Would you be a dear and fetch a steamroller for our guests? ...unless of course you'd prefer one of last years coca-wrapped Peruvian blunts, or a 2015 Toke-a-Cola from eastern Washington. Whatever catches your fancy, there will be plenty of time to sample our in-house stains while you're here.

*rips fresh bong, drops it again, attendant dives in to catch it*

Oh good show! Good show, Clarice!

Mmm? Bagel bite firecrackers you say? And you don't care what strain? How delightfully quaint! Yes, I suppose you *could* rip the bong Clarice just took, but we try to leave some scoobs for the staff around here. They're always sure to pack fatties that way. Claudio will be out with your steamroller any moment, and those firecrackers will be ready in... however long bagel bites take to prepare. I'm way too fancy to know that, lol

cda

by Hand Knit
employs a eunuch to take the first hit of every blunt

----------------

Macnult

little munchkin posted:

fancy stoner uses that french candle from Beauty and the Beast as a lighter

lmao

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Dude, you ever see a private performance of Itzhak Perlman performing Pablo de Sarasate's Zigeunerweisen Op.20... ON WEED????? :mmmhmm:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Please, for the love of god stop doxxing me

*rips fresh bong, drops it but an attendant catches it on a pillow while placing a new one beside me*

Oh ho hoho, good catch Clarice. Would you be a dear and fetch a steamroller for our guests? ...unless of course you'd prefer one of last years coca-wrapped Peruvian blunts, or a 2015 Toke-a-Cola from eastern Washington. Whatever catches your fancy, there will be plenty of time to sample our in-house stains while you're here.

*rips fresh bong, drops it again, attendant dives in to catch it*

Oh good show! Good show, Clarice!

Mmm? Bagel bite firecrackers you say? And you don't care what strain? How delightfully quaint! Yes, I suppose you *could* rip the bong Clarice just took, but we try to leave some scoobs for the staff around here. They're always sure to pack fatties that way. Claudio will be out with your steamroller any moment, and those firecrackers will be ready in... however long bagel bites take to prepare. I'm way too fancy to know that, lol

whenever I stand up after taking a hit my butler catches catches the lighter and puts it back on the table

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Manifisto

prefers weed smoke that has been consumed then farted out by indonesian civet cats

ty nesamdoom!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
*The alarm clock is beeping 13:41. Jeeves stands waiting*
“Morning Jeeves, what’s for breakfast?”
“Left over Kobe beef and truffle stuffed crust pizza, sir”
“Ah yes delectable, and what’s the plan today?”
“Have you forgotten sir? We’re training the new footmen, I already have Dark Side of the Moon on the grammophone in the solarium.”
“Of course, spiffing work Jeeves. Do you have the hacky sacks and xboxes with Skate 2 loaded up ready?”
“Indeed, sir”
“Jolly good, pass me that Faberge bong and let’s get started.”

cda

by Hand Knit
hittin a spliff with the pinky raised

----------------

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Gold leaf blunt wraps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Having Gutenburg bibles turned into rolling papers.

• Locked thread