Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Let's be honest here. The current default newbie av is.... unfortunate. I know I'm not alone in worrying that it might give newcomers the wrong impression if they don't know that it's just a joke default av. I've already known several posters to mistakenly think it was genuine, and I've heard a secondhand story about a lurker / SA newcomer being scared off thinking that SA was super into... that guy.

I call him cheetodud #TheResistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Greetings every one! Long time lurker here...... I have to say that the first time I came in to GBS I was somewhat, taken aback, as it were, by all of the avatars featuring that guy :aaa: I'm hoping beyond hope here that these avatars are just ironic and not actually condoning the actions of........ A certain cheeto dust garbage doo doo man. Honestly not really sure if this is the place for me....... Really confused here guys

Feb 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Lol noobs screeching and recoiling in fear from a picture of trump like those monkeys in the serrogate mother torture experiments

• Locked thread