Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

AutumnDDP posted:

It's like people that feel smug about being able to use a manual transmission. Most modern cars don't use them, and at any rate, any idiot can learn how to use it within a few hours if they had to. It's just that almost no one really needs to know how to use it. Being able to use it doesn't make you the car whisperer or something.

lol, bet you'd stall out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

AutumnDDP posted:

It's like people that feel smug about being able to use a manual transmission. Most modern cars don't use them, and at any rate, any idiot can learn how to use it within a few hours if they had to. It's just that almost no one really needs to know how to use it. Being able to use it doesn't make you the car whisperer or something.

My mother tried to teach me stick on a VW bus. I am still mentally scarred.

• Locked thread