Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

anyway, this sounds really familiar, like back when AA was loving up and saying I must be lying for claiming he was defending Juch. Now according to DC, I'm claiming to have had a wincon before now?

Dead Cow posted:

I'm mad at you bif because you obviously ignored a genuine bit of information that TM provided that only a town could have provided. We haven't had wincons until now.

You are claiming you have had a wincon before now, which doesn't match TM or myself.

It was the bloody opposite, when NGO who you say you can't trust was all "hey let's share our wincons", I came out saying I STILL didn't have one in my sheet yet, at the cost of getting some real funny looks my way!

oh... efb.

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I propose we all post our wincons

Bifauxnen posted:

but I don't even care about my outlast anymore I didn't get any new explicit wincon? But I did get something interesting, which helps me believe Nat is town after all.

(the outlast thing is a Myst joke in case you think that was supposed to mean anything)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dead Cow posted:

This is where you said you didn’t get one

Dead Cow posted:

In this thread, when everyone else was saying they did

So then why are you saying I said I got one

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dead Cow posted:

I'm mad at you bif because you obviously ignored a genuine bit of information that TM provided that only a town could have provided. We haven't had wincons until now.

The earlier discussion I've quoted, which flipped scum Cat took part in, proves this already false. It was already openly discussed, by flipped scum Cat and your own scum suspect NGO, that people did not have explicit wincons. I also claimed back then how I did not have one. (and that I did not give a poo poo, because it is Mafia so just hunt scum)

Dead Cow posted:

You are claiming you have had a wincon before now, which doesn't match TM or myself.

I claimed early on back in the first thread how I didn't have a wincon, and claimed again that I didn't have one in my sheet yet, even after NGO was asking for people to share them.

Dead Cow posted:

I can't trust that NGO is telling the truth as he wasn't the first person to mention just getting one, TM has that.

Therefore when I said yesterday that it's not TM, it's NGO, you insisted that it must be TM and my information must be wrong. You wouldn't even entertain the thought.

I didn't entertain the thought of being able to win the game through some "only a townie could possibly say this" poo poo, against all the other evidence I had for Tired looking scummy, no. I did entertain actual casing on NGO as an alternative, but argued against that because the tunnelling on them looked like NGO was way more likely to be town, being targeted by scum as an alternate lunch. Maybe if you'd pushed for Atomic instead, it coulda worked mate.

##vote Dead Cow

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Atomic Soda posted:

what is going on. tm is dead with no flip?

am i getting set up for the next mislunch n20?

It seems awfully prescient of you to accuse me of setting up a mislunch, when the person who cased you and specifically asked me about you wasn't dead yet.

When did you decide you were killing TF exactly?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

uhh Nat, Atomic literally could've already hammered me by now, I was sitting at -1 when DC voted me, I kinda don't think its her

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh also, I can confirm what Bif said.

My win condition only crystallised a little after I chatted with her.

I think both Bif and DC are town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Natural 20 posted:

Oh also, I can confirm what Bif said.

My win condition only crystallised a little after I chatted with her.

I think both Bif and DC are town.

did you actually read the thread yet :v:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Yes, I think you're wrong, although it's train reading so as ever I'm not voting and will do a detailed read through in the evening when I'm home.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

come on though what was up with that "only townies could know this" poo poo, DC is just desperate to find some excuse to lunch me after I failed to pick 3 instead of 2 scum in a fuckin row. Even though Tired looked real chummy with the first 2

go read what I quoted a few times now, and how DC cant even accuse me of one coherent thing with these wincons. It sounds so much like when AA screwed up, so eager to jump right to calling me a liar, he forgot I can quote that poo poo back at him in black and white

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##unvote for the sake of hearing you out but it's gotta be DC

unless it's maybe NGO who was playing dumb about their vote still being on me, but I really don't think so, DC was all ready to push NGO too, until this nice angle came along and wow, guess NGO doesn't look so scummy no more

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Natural 20 posted:

I like the case.

But then I think TNL might have been owned by lurker rules so I feel like AS might get owned by lurker rules as well?

I'm not letting the lurking go, nor am I letting any of the other stuff you've mentioned go. But I don't think there's a sufficient amount of evidence above what I've already got on Tired if that makes sense?

Natural 20 posted:

Yes.

Tired above AS. Then I think there's a fairly large gap to NGO.

Everyone else I believe to be highly town.

I'm in work early tomorrow so I'm out of action here from now on. My vote remains unmoved, not for lack of good cases, but certainty on mine.

these posts n20, look like buddying up to token then setting up a chain lunch. i've been suss of you for a while, and token also had doubts. token was a clear target for any scum cause she's been pretty towny.

i'm not sure about dc, seems scummy but part of me wonders why scum dc would drop a vote like that. the only one of you i'm p sure is town is bif.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I suppose it may also help to see what NGO thinks beyond "huh weird my vote is still on Bif, bye bye!"

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
very much so

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

## vote dead cow

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

My win con is currently to eliminate any threats to my reality that’s why I thought maybe I’m a survivor

Before that I had no win con but my bio said aliens are the key to advancing our civilization. Where my wincon is now, it used to just say I have no special roles.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah it's gotta be this one, Atomic I guess could be on her own and not wanna hammer, but why not take the chance to finally be rid of me? And NGO has been set up by scum all game while DC, I don't know what all that was about.

##vote Dead Cow

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

##vote Dead Cow

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Votecount for Day 1

Dead Cow (3): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Bifauxnen, Natural 20
Bifauxnen (0): NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Dead Cow, Dead Cow, NevergirlsOFFICIAL
NevergirlsOFFICIAL (0): Dead Cow, Dead Cow

Not Voting (2): Atomic Soda, Dead Cow

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 08th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 7 hours, 58 minutes.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Votecount for Day 1

Bifauxnen (1): NevergirlsOFFICIAL

Not Voting (3): Atomic Soda, Bifauxnen, Natural 20

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 08th, 2018 at 5 p.m. PST -- that's in about 7 hours, 56 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
what is going on here.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
bif did you and n20 line up that vote together

dead cows why are you not dead

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Atomic Soda posted:

what is going on here.

Atomic Soda posted:

what is going on here.

Atomic Soda posted:

what is going on here.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Dead Cow, "Sino", Reality-aligned Vanilla Townie, has been deleted.

Atomic Soda, "Yoshino", Reality-aligned Vanilla Townie, simply never wakes up in the morning, owing to the knife embedded in her chest.

NevergirlsOFFICIAL, "Mai", Reality-aligned Vanilla Townie, is left alone. Forever. An empty school, an empty reality full of nothing but reminders of the world-that-was.

peramene-aligned maleware has been deleted!

SalTheBard, "Sayori"

curiousCat, "Monika"

give head or get dead, "Yuri"

Anomalous Amalgam, "Natsuki"

The Ninth Layer, "

code:
Irregular heartbeat. Heart palpitations. Arrhythmia. 
I search and search, eyes scanning everything I can find on their symptoms. 
What is this? 
Shortness of breath? Chest pain? Dizziness? 
No. This is all wrong. 
Elyssa's symptoms are nowhere near this simple. I've seen it twice now. 
The screams of pain. Sickeningly pale skin. Vomiting blood. 
There is no other explanation, other than that Renier's information was a complete and utter lie. 
This can't all be coincidence. It's not possible. I don't know how much of this Renier is behind. 
But I do know this: There is something horribly wrong with this family. 
And I accepted the invitation to become a part of it. 
I can hear Elyssa's screams through the walls now. I listen helplessly. 
Renier said that he would be with her shortly. Is he in her room now? Why is she screaming even louder than before?
" has been deleted!

Alone at last beneath the cherry blossom tree, Aishi Ayano grips Kurumi's hand firmly against her heart - for once, and finally: happy. ...right? She hadn't... killed anyone... until Kurumi accepted her confession... she shook the worry from her head - it didn't matter anyway. Kurumi was everything.

Natural20, "Aishi Ayano; aka yandere-chan", True Love-aligned Kouhai, has earned the love and attention of her senpai. Who... definitely didn't make her kill anyone. ...definitely.

'Who can say what drives us to dark deeds? Our memories? Our tragedies? Are we just evil?' as Kurumi pulled her hand away from Ayano's chest, she couldn't help but smirk to herself. The poor little thing had done exactly as she'd instructed. And she would likely continue to.

Bifauxnen, "Kurumi", Reality-aligned Vanilla Townie True Love-aligned Senpai, has earned the undying love of Aishi Ayano, her kouhai. What does a woman do with such influence? Only time will tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lUhHGudEw

(Natural 20 and Bifauxnen win together.)

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
lol nice you got me good biff

next time n20 i'll kill you first :p

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired, you were right to suspect Nat, but I was also right to keep him around to protect me so I could make it to endgame and catch all the scum! I sincerely believed my unparalleled townieness would finally save him and bring him to the good side.

....it was the other way around though, of course. But that also works for me :getin:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
drat you Bif.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
drat i was so sure n20 was scum but bif kept turning me round, should have pushed the flowery language more

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I don’t like lategame alignment swaps

But nicely played at the end, Nat & Bif

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i will continue to vig bif eternally

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

this of course means that you are that loving rear end in a top hat who wears round glasses and pushes them up with your middle finger and theres a giant glare that comes off your glasses as you smirk.

GulagDolls posted:

you are going to be lynched today unless you admit that you are the serial (bif) killer's helper. i will allow you to live as the sk seems to be just taking out trash so far, and i think the rest of the town will see things the same way

:greenangel:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Good game! I hope you all enjoyed the flavor fun times. Thanks to peramene for letting me help out, I had fun!

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

I read what bif was trying to do to me when I got in the car this morning, when I got to work and got into my first meeting, I saw that I'd been hammered before I could even say anything to my defense.

When did you switch alignments?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Here is the Discord where you will find the scumchats and the specchats

And here is the Mod Doc!

Simple explanation:

I opened the first thread by way of just an anime game no biggie, and at 2/3rds, first malware death, or first yandere death, we transitioned to thread (Act) 2. The first few nks were in fact just the lowest # of posts with a few tiebreaker resolutions and Asiina totally caught me not realizing the whole top 30 thing. Throughout Act 1, the scumteam were not allowed to communicate with one another.

Jon Joe and Natural20 likely believed they were the only yandere characters - on day one they picked another player as their senpai with no idea what that meant. For Act 1, it meant that their senpai would be immune from the nk (wink), vigs, and executions (wink) so long as their respective kouhais were still alive. This protection instantly faded without warning as we swapped to act 2, which then became a wide open angle of attack. Jon Joe had been eliminated so flerp never experienced this, but Bifauxnen's life was now an immediately liability to Natural 20's - if she died, he died.

Gulag was the first scum-chosen nk as act 1 ended, and Natural 20 never used his kill until act 3. At the opening of Act 3, Natural 20 and Bif were brought into a masonry and Bif was allowed to choose between joining Nat and getting what was DESIGNED to be a veto on their kill but instead became Bifauxnen's Will Be Done.

In act 2, act 1's watchers became trackers and vice versa. In act 3, they became vanilla townies - as did everyone.

Everything was pre-planned and Podima helped a lot and also reigned in some of my crazier bullshit ideas - but fwiw what I said about the end of act 1 was 100% true, I was going to go way way way too far and I figured it out on my own and toned it down.

and that's... THAT; back to work I guess

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dead Cow posted:

I read what bif was trying to do to me when I got in the car this morning, when I got to work and got into my first meeting, I saw that I'd been hammered before I could even say anything to my defense.

When did you switch alignments?

Right at the start of act 3. The discord confessional choices weren't really #accept or #reject...

it was ##win together

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Bifauxnen posted:

Right at the start of act 3. The discord confessional choices weren't really #accept or #reject...

it was ##win together

When I realized it wasn't TM, and you insisted it was, that's when I realized there was two left and one of them was you. After the flip and I voted you for it, you pointed out that NGO already had a vote on you. I unvoted because I wanted to make more of a case and figure out who the last person was since it wasn't me and it wasn't NGO, it was you and someone else. AS hadn't been around enough and was pretty much following you at that point. By the time I got back to the thread ready to figure out who was with you it was over.

Good job.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dead Cow posted:

When I realized it wasn't TM, and you insisted it was, that's when I realized there was two left and one of them was you.

I still really did think Tired had to be scum with GHGD and AA though! :cheeky:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Good game.

If anyone ever has an issue with me, please just talk to me about it because I am usually more than happy to listen and take criticism. I generally do not really enjoy finding out that I did something lovely at some point in a game I'm not even participating in and cannot actually respond to in a meaningful way because I'm not in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

Good game.

If anyone ever has an issue with me, please just talk to me about it because I am usually more than happy to listen and take criticism. I generally do not really enjoy finding out that I did something lovely at some point in a game I'm not even participating in and cannot actually respond to in a meaningful way because I'm not in it.

yeah, sorry again for that, it wasn't you that got me all riled up in general and I was just lashing out all over the drat place

• Locked thread