Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

Since we've gone full doki-doki now, the president getting such mundane abilities as a vig or a doublevote dont seem to suit the flavour. The president should instead have an epiphany of metaphysical self-awareness and power to gently caress with the very fabric of their universe. But pera's avatar suggests she's called dibs on that character already.

Huh, I guess I'm just not that familiar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

oh hey, you should check your character sheet, the descriptions have been getting more and more flowery haha

do view version history to see the evolution

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

oh did you want to hear more detail Tired? :3: It had such a lovely aesthetic, seeing all the cherry trees in blossom as we walked together hand in hand, me and my precious kouhai

## vote bif

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

While it appears at first glance to be a lighthearted dating simulator, it is in fact a psychological horror game that involves heavy use of breaking the fourth wall.[2][3]

drat that sounds intense

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Can you explain this vote to me?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Her character sheet description is extremely different from what I’m seeing on mine and I’m town

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My sheet is marginally changed. Would be interested to see what changes known scummer NGO is referencing

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
So are you saying that you got flowers all over your card too?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
"Things need to be clear to your players!! Clarity over kayfabe! I'm a big shot game mod that everyone looks up to!" They were all upset with me... I just wanted to make a fun game. Ha! We don't need them or their witchcraft to have fun.

It's been pretty rough around here though, yeah? I can't believe that this whole time, this WHOLE TIME, I've barely even had a chance to talk to you guys!!!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

peramene posted:

"Things need to be clear to your players!! Clarity over kayfabe! I'm a big shot game mod that everyone looks up to!" They were all upset with me... I just wanted to make a fun game. Ha! We don't need them or their witchcraft to have fun.

It's been pretty rough around here though, yeah? I can't believe that this whole time, this WHOLE TIME, I've barely even had a chance to talk to you guys!!!

Balance is just a social construct anyway.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

So are you saying that you got flowers all over your card too?

uhhhhhh

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Her character sheet description is extremely different from what I’m seeing on mine and I’m town

You two might wanna know that "flowery" is an adjective that does not necessarily (or even usually) mean "covered with actual literal flowers all over it"

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Bifauxnen posted:

oh did you want to hear more detail Tired? :3: It had such a lovely aesthetic, seeing all the cherry trees in blossom as we walked together hand in hand, me and my precious kouhai

right after this post? doubt

why would your descriptions even be flowery, anyway?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

right after this post? doubt

why would your descriptions even be flowery, anyway?

To paraphrase:

N1: "you walk home with Nat, whatever"

N2: "you walk home with Nat again!"

N3: "you walk home with Nat and this time lets acknowledge in more detail how you have made your kouhai so happy" :3:

N4: "you walk home with Nat yet again, so this time let's write a whole freaking paragraph about it, even mentioning the cherry blossoms being in bloom today, thus making the paragraph all flowery in description, wow, what an advanced play on words here are you sure it won't go right over the heads of this audience, Bif?"

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
thats quite different from what i got

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

My sheet is marginally changed. Would be interested to see what changes known scummer NGO is referencing

anyway, Tired and NGO just sound like theyre being dumb about this while AA is still beating that old drum

or he could also be being dumb about it of course, but he's got incentive to do so at least. Now that GHGD's flip is confirmed, AA is way more obvious scum, GHGD had no reason to risk himself by putting my argument down as crazy before, if not to defend AA against my assault

##vote AA

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yes, why would scum that is freely lynchable defend anyone

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

yes, why would scum that is freely lynchable defend anyone

aww are you sad I nailed ur scumbros

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wow youre fun to play with

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
8 hrs till deadline so

##vote bif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

wow youre fun to play with

yeah trying to brush me off worked so well for GHGD last time hey

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
your comments to me have to patronizing ever since shine and honestly, im just getting sick of it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

your comments to me have to patronizing ever since shine and honestly, im just getting sick of it.

I cant apologise for anything sincerely right now since where I'm sitting, it feels like you just pay no attention to anything and even work against me when I am confirmed town boss, so great is your disdain for me ever daring to be all uppity trying to run things

but I will look back at the first thread later to see if I was being a dick to you even before you got all offended at me even trying to organise the election

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
how are you confirmed town boss

we have no reasons to believe n20- oh gently caress it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

how are you confirmed town boss

we have no reasons to believe n20- oh gently caress it

ffs I'm talking about before, in Shine, when I WAS confirmed town thread boss or is that what explains it, you seriously didnt know :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

aaaanyway, what does N20 have to do with AA being scum, it sounds like you are trying to dodge and confuse the issue

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
your inability to take even a little bit of responsibility is going to kill me so ill just stop discussing it

where is tnl tho

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Bifauxnen posted:

aaaanyway, what does N20 have to do with AA being scum, it sounds like you are trying to dodge and confuse the issue

even if aa is scum, which I am open to the possibility of, do you not find it odd that n20 just happen to not vote aa in the last minute

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

anyway, Tired and NGO just sound like theyre being dumb about this while AA is still beating that old drum

or he could also be being dumb about it of course, but he's got incentive to do so at least. Now that GHGD's flip is confirmed, AA is way more obvious scum, GHGD had no reason to risk himself by putting my argument down as crazy before, if not to defend AA against my assault

##vote AA

Please tell me what drum I've been beating so far in this thread.

I'll admit that I ducked up when I said I hadn't defended AR. I didn't realize I had, I wouldn't have incredulously called you out about it if I had believed otherwise.

That was just me forgetting what I had said on their behalf because at the time I was alive in 3 or 4 games. And now I'm at a comfortable 2.

Anyhiw, I'll be around intermittently today.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
in fact,

##vote N20

i want to see nat20 vote aa now

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I am not interested in voting for Bif today. I think that you have to vote for Nat20 before you vote out Bif.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
comment before i sleep: if I think aa/n20 are scum pals, why would I vote n20 first? mainly because I dont want a quick hammer and I dont want n20 to squeak through again.

i do still think that this game is supposed to end with all of us voting pera but thats because of lore/this day is really short reasonings.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Tired Moritz posted:

comment before i sleep: if I think aa/n20 are scum pals, why would I vote n20 first? mainly because I dont want a quick hammer and I dont want n20 to squeak through again.

Do you think AA and nat 20 are scum pals?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Token Female posted:

Do you think AA and nat 20 are scum pals?

i think its possible

i still read aa is town but that n20 not voting last thread is super suspicious.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I would like to hear what dead cow thinks about AA and nat20.

Also what happened to TNL?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Please tell me what drum I've been beating so far in this thread.

I'll admit that I ducked up when I said I hadn't defended AR. I didn't realize I had, I wouldn't have incredulously called you out about it if I had believed otherwise.

That was just me forgetting what I had said on their behalf because at the time I was alive in 3 or 4 games. And now I'm at a comfortable 2.

sorry that was genuinely not clear on my part this time, I meant you're still beating the tunnel-on-NGO drum but actually, the "alternating between half-assed suspicion and calling me an outright liar to push fory mislunch" drum woulda been a good interpretation too

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mafia edit: to push for my mislunch

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Tired Moritz posted:

i think its possible

i still read aa is town but that n20 not voting last thread is super suspicious.

I, too, found it to be problematic. Though I'd prefer to vote out AA.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I goofed really badly last night, I apologise for that. I thought the deadline was on the hour and I went off to play a videogame. I came back at 10 to midnight my time and the thread was locked.

I'm honestly really frustrated about it.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'm not "known scummer" stop spreading lies aa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

but lol at you "not even realising" you defended Juchero, to the point you were comfortable jumping right to calling me a liar for saying so?

Tired Moritz posted:

i still read aa is town but

AA then Tired plz

• Locked thread