Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I was given every option with the lurkers except for 'freely executable' (able to vote them out, and have the day still go on.) I picked amnesty. I was described as pathetic for doing this.

I am no longer president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

aw nuts, I was hoping you'd at least finally know what's going on here. Cause those nominations I tried didn't work for me either. I guess pera's the prez now

Or there just isn't one. I mean pera's listed in the links to players histories, but isn't in votefinder.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm thinking more in doki doki terms right now, what with pera's new avatar and all

I don't understand. Could you please explain?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Atomic Soda posted:

thankyou for sparing me tf.

I'm not convinced it mattered with moving to a new thread and all.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

Since we've gone full doki-doki now, the president getting such mundane abilities as a vig or a doublevote dont seem to suit the flavour. The president should instead have an epiphany of metaphysical self-awareness and power to gently caress with the very fabric of their universe. But pera's avatar suggests she's called dibs on that character already.

Huh, I guess I'm just not that familiar.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Can you explain this vote to me?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I am not interested in voting for Bif today. I think that you have to vote for Nat20 before you vote out Bif.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Tired Moritz posted:

comment before i sleep: if I think aa/n20 are scum pals, why would I vote n20 first? mainly because I dont want a quick hammer and I dont want n20 to squeak through again.

Do you think AA and nat 20 are scum pals?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I would like to hear what dead cow thinks about AA and nat20.

Also what happened to TNL?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Tired Moritz posted:

i think its possible

i still read aa is town but that n20 not voting last thread is super suspicious.

I, too, found it to be problematic. Though I'd prefer to vote out AA.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I'll be here before the deadline. I'm unsure how my participation will be though. Like I might be here fully or not. I don't know.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
This game has been an odd experience for me that I can't really describe to others

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Dead Cow posted:

I would think AA was scum over Nat20.

Any reason why?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I support the AA vote. 100% chance I will not be here for the rest of the day. I realize this is -1, but here we go.

##vote AA

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I'm going to try go through the post histories of people who I'm uncertain about. I've got the first one queued up. Just going to try to get m thoughts out.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
]I am an idiot and posted a big thing about Atomic soda in one of the old threads. Whoops.

Please read it.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
One of the people that I've flipped back an forth on is NGO. NGO was one of my scum reads on day 1. I think I reread in early in the 2nd thread at the request of AS, and leaned town. But here it is:

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

## vote kash

they said they're scum twice, and if it turns out they really are scum I will never forgive myself for not placing this vote.
AA made the point of this vote seeming not genuine. I can't say that I disagree.

from this list

Atomic Soda - usually averages 40 ppg
Chic - 36
DC - 55
icr - 19
jon joe - 94 !!!
li dawny - 63
pmush - 65
pththya-lyi -first game ever?
Tobbs - 115 !!!
TF - 69.7

With this in mind, Tobbs and Jon Joe are UNCHARACTERISTICALLY quiet. This raises suspicion. Confident at least one of them is scum if not both. Would vote for both. Let's start with ## vote Tobbs for the hell of it.
This is th next vote we see from NGO. I think the point overall is fine that some people are being quieter than normal, but this seems like a lot of effort and math to say that. Also I'm not sure how good of a method this is since sample size, and some people who make it longer in games have higher post counts.

## nominate 50

I'll put my vote back on kash bc they clearly want to die

## vote kash
This is for the day 2 vote.

## vote atomic soda
I don't really understand this. It's a response to AS voting for NGO. Maybe a joke back vote? I don't really know. But here it is.

but even so I hate a nolynch

## vote natural 20
Votes for Nat20 over Sal. Puts Nat 20 at 8 votes. Guess who are the other two people who vote for Nat20 RIGHT BEFORE? It's GHGD who puts Nat20 at 7 and Sal who puts Nat20 at 6. Prior to those votes Sal was at 6 total votes while Nat20 was at 5. These 3 quick votes was sort of turning the tide away from sal. This I think is pretty suspicious. Granted this assumes that Nat20 is not with the mafia, but I feel like the voting by Sal and GHGD here make me feel that way too.

yeah fine ## vote salthebard
This is after the claim by Nat20.

me too

##vote jon joe

we can make this happen
This is 6 minutes later when JJ might be becoming an option over Sal. One of the first to jump on.

then why did you ask who wanted to walk with you!!!

that's fine I don't fault you for using an ability but you should've said something

anyway, bullet dodged
This is just a weird exchange with Sal. I guess they were going to walk home together but didn't. I think it's worth noting.

I would post information about NGO's opinions about Cat and GHGD here but they do not exist. Not once. NGO gets on voting for Sal after the claim by genex, but like sure.

TL;DR I think we should vote out NGO.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

I'm pretty embarrassed and ashamed.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I'll be back later to continue posting people's histories, but those where to two that I really didn't give much attention to earlier in the game, and feel like I should have.

One last thing. I'm not really convinced that Nat20 is town. However, I feel that it's likely that Nat20 isn't in the mafia group.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

whoah whoah, tunneling on NGO was like all AA did for a whole game day. It was a main part of my case on him. And NGO was also who AA tried to get dunked instead of himself. I really don't think it can be NGO. They seem to be the official easy target case for scum while other quiet people went unmentioned.

Meanwhile Tired was trying to save AA, and providing the walk-home alibi for GHGD.

What is this responding to?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

uhhh to DC voting for NGO

Ok. What do you think about my post about NGO? Particularly the voting history.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

My voting history being terrible is not a scum indicator

Also I still think we started with a scumless game

If voting history is not a scum indicator, then what would be?

Then why was JJ a SK?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Bifauxnen posted:

I agree with the early stuff, NGO sounded weird with the awkward postcount stuff especially. And I think that early stuff is fair game - AA's insistence about this being a whole new game for the new thread feels like a last-ditch misdirection defense. The casing that's caught scum like him and Cat has been built off reading the threads as still one connected game.

But it didn't feel like a bus the way AA was tunneling on NGO. In fact I might’ve voted NGO earlier if not for the fact that scummy people all tunneling on them made me really nervous. I think that weird early content made NGO a nice easy target to cling to, and make fake cases about that would still sound nice and good and plausible.

Tired defending AA and GHGD, even while I called out one more scummy thing about AA after another, seems way more scummy in comparison. And his frustration feels like scum frustration, at me dropping those cases when he wasnt able to kill me, why do I have to be such a Nat20 kissass dammit!!! Why can't he get me to think Nat's Jafar again?!?!

Can you link me the post about Tired defending AA and GHGD again please?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
That's a reasonable case. I'm just going to go over AA and TNL's post history before I do anything else though.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Tired Moritz posted:

im town but yeah my record is kinda lovely in this game. we just had two scum flip so i think its fine if we got one mislynch.

im not gonna say anything, its probably easier if you guys reread after my flip.

What do you think about AS?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Natural 20 posted:

I have, I'll comment in detail from home.

Mostly I'm feeling a lot better about you just because of this.

What do you think of AS as well?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Natural 20 posted:

I like the case.

But then I think TNL might have been owned by lurker rules so I feel like AS might get owned by lurker rules as well?

I'm not letting the lurking go, nor am I letting any of the other stuff you've mentioned go. But I don't think there's a sufficient amount of evidence above what I've already got on Tired if that makes sense?

AS has posted within the past 24 hours. TNL last posted in this game about a week ago.

Although, I imagine that your point is that you are more certain of TM than AS being scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Natural 20 posted:

Yes.

Tired above AS. Then I think there's a fairly large gap to NGO.

Everyone else I believe to be highly town.

I'm in work early tomorrow so I'm out of action here from now on. My vote remains unmoved, not for lack of good cases, but certainty on mine.

Ok.

I don't really see us doing anything else today so I'll just hammer now.

##vote Tired Moritz

• Locked thread