Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lol is this still a game of mafia or has it become....

Something more

:monocle:

I need to check my character sheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My sheet is marginally changed. Would be interested to see what changes known scummer NGO is referencing

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

anyway, Tired and NGO just sound like theyre being dumb about this while AA is still beating that old drum

or he could also be being dumb about it of course, but he's got incentive to do so at least. Now that GHGD's flip is confirmed, AA is way more obvious scum, GHGD had no reason to risk himself by putting my argument down as crazy before, if not to defend AA against my assault

##vote AA

Please tell me what drum I've been beating so far in this thread.

I'll admit that I ducked up when I said I hadn't defended AR. I didn't realize I had, I wouldn't have incredulously called you out about it if I had believed otherwise.

That was just me forgetting what I had said on their behalf because at the time I was alive in 3 or 4 games. And now I'm at a comfortable 2.

Anyhiw, I'll be around intermittently today.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

but lol at you "not even realising" you defended Juchero, to the point you were comfortable jumping right to calling me a liar for saying so?

AA then Tired plz

Yeah, you've been relentless in your attack so I thought I finally had caught you making a mistake.

It was an honest mistake on my part, so I'll eat the necessary amount of crow.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Please tell me why I'm getting killed. It's a new thread, I haven't done anything to scum hunt apparently, but I see little of that from anyone else.

So don't act like you have valid well constructed reasons.

It's a lazy lynch. Based on bad reasons

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Reality-Aligned VT, Natsuki,

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dead Cow posted:

Right, mine isn't on there, AA says his is. Is yours?

That's why I said my sheet was marginally changed

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:ghost: :ohdear: :ghost:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:ghost:

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

oh snap I got it

we literally pm lowtax to delete pera's account
:ghost:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lol good game bif

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I shouldn't have used my flavor name i ducked up

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Good game everyone!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GeneX posted:

you had the best posts imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I should have known when you warned me to keep my greasy hands off of her. I said to myself... how could he have known my hands were greased?!

• Locked thread