Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

hello i'm going to beat you up, bitch, because i want your title. which is also a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

rousey is bad but if you're gonna push a legit judo person there are lots of cool equally safe judo moves that look a lot more devastating than a samoan drop

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if the story of raw these past 2 weeks was that roman busts his rear end while brock doesnt, maybe roman should have done more than just cut a weak promo and leave

brock just recently defeated legendary former champion KANE at a house show btw but roman doesnt want u to know that, smh

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

bray is better than roman and should have his spot

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Bray's feud with Cena was awesome

Bray's thing with Daniel Bryan was iffy but did give us that AMAZING Raw moment, and they did have a good match at the one RR

Bray teaming with Roman that one time was actually incredibly fun

The Wyatt Family and the Shield finally having a showdown was another awesome moment and a good feud

Bray was very over with the pre-turn Orton stuff and when he won the title just last year (beating Cena and Styles in the process)

In summation: Bray is meant to be a spooky super-powered cult leader. When he's allowed to have a cult and win matches, he gets over and does very well. When he's forced to go solo and job to matt "chuck-e-cheese animatronic legs" hardy, yeah it isn't so hot.

(I am not really familiar with all that child support stuff but yeah that's all very lovely, and we all hate wrestlers who do lovely things IRL which is why this forum hates Stone Cold)

• Locked thread