Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Baron Corbin posted:

raw was very bad

It made me care about Braun/Elias, Hardy/Wyatt, and Miz/Seth/Finn, so that's a small light in the unceasing darkness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Molestationary Store posted:

Very highly rumored to be Rey Misterio.

Didn't Rey just tear his bicep or something

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

That Cody Rhodes article is loving incredible and everyone should read it

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Not sure if this is a hot take but I think the Mania midcard is shaping up to be a lot of fun

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

How loving stupid are people that they think there is literally any chance of either of these things happening?

Also did Brock actually have a family emergency? I haven't been keeping up with the news.

*whispers* no one actually thinks this is going to happen

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

There are people who think Asuka legitimately doesn't understand English and thinks all wrestling is a shoot.

where did you find my fan fictions

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

I guess it makes sense that the Ultimate Deletion wouldn't be at Mania. I feel like it's tough to justify a 30 minute segment on the jumbotron at the biggest live event of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Rarity posted:

So Dolph Ziggler's promo on Smackdown was setting up Cena/Ziggler at Mania, right? :neckbeard:

dolph ziggler sucks

• Locked thread