Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm going to guess Bray teams up with Matt after their battle at the compound

100% assuming this and they just stand in the ring cackling wildly until someone drags them out of there.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

They'll have the compound match early at Mania, and stumble out together looking hosed up and answer the open challenge.

And then they kiss.

Wrestlemania Live Sex Spectacular. Like nothing you've ever seen before.Their drawers will be on the floor. You don't wanna hear them begging for more. :gonk:

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Mar 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Stephanie is going to get a distraction roll up win at Mania with the justification that the feud must go on and that they can't have two undefeated women at the same time.

Ronda will never get her win back and they'll end Asuka's run on a random Raw.

This is a deep and rich truth the likes of which hasn't been posted for a long time.

bradzilla posted:

Only one of these might actually happen and Mania will be really bad probably. On a related note, is Shane not having his yearly vanity match?

Maybe Shane will do a run in and help Kurt and Her out so we can have the annual mcmahon feud pop up at Summerfest or whatever.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Cavauro posted:

They'd better not quit, or else

I never thought I'd agree with this regarding Sheamus but I really, really like The Bar gimmick and it's a lot of fun.

Vaguido posted:

I still think Bray has the ability to be a solid character and wrestler but with how bad it's gone for him, I don't really blame him for seemingly checking out and just coming in to get paid. He really felt like he was trying around the time he won the title, but how many times can you have the rug pulled from under you before you stop trying? Being the WWE champion and having a 7 minute match at Wrestlemania is an insult to both of those men, but one of them was already over for life.

Bray needs to get off TV for a while and come back as The American Badass Bray (no longer Wyatt, last names are the devil). If Vince wants him to be the next Undertaker, let's go all in.

See I was with you until those last two sentences. Bray deserves better, but I think he needs to go full out crazy rear end ministry kinda stuff. Just balls to the wall the spooky scary stuff and have people actually be scared of him. Imagine if 5 years in (shut up I know he's been there longer) Undertaker theatrics had been laughed at or just blown off entirely- not in a "I'm too cool for this" way and then beaten mercilessly. But in the way they've treated it with Bray. Undertaker would've been in the same spot.

Bray has a hell of a good mouth on him and he's not bad (I'd even say good, honestly) in the ring when he gives a gently caress. He's been stomped all over the place by the company and it's stupid. Turn it up to 10 and let the guy go. The crowd still has fireflies everywhere. If he started another sing along in the ring, they'd sing. He can get the crowd but the booking is loving dumb constantly. Stop being so drat dumb.

E: Honestly I'd like to see him, Matt and Jeff all form a nice little crazy cult gimmick and like someone else said, start recruiting lower card and mid-card guys into it. Mostly because I could totally live with more nonsensical cackling time. Good poo poo.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Mar 8, 2018

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

im cute posted:

Turn Bayley heel, thread. With post magic.

Also please let goldust achieve his dreams.

She goes to hug a plant make a wish kid and instead decks him and leaves him laying on the floor. I can't imagine you could get more heat unless she was literally sleeping with Vince.

E: hell throw her into a heel american badass gimmick with bray if that's the way you wanna go, why the hell not

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Dude's gonna be more over than Steve Austin at his peak :stare:

Only if there's no upcharge involved. If there's no upcharge, he's in the HOF next year.

For real though now I want onion rings. Maybe that's Bray's real power- keeping Sonic in the green.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

a new study bible! posted:

It would be cool if WWE started trying to do custom staging for all the PPVs again rather than just doing it for the big ones. It really is deflating when you are watching the same card from the past four weeks of Raw/SD and the entrance platform also just looks like the same old poo poo.

If they arent gonna do this at least try to do something with a little bit of pyro for the opening of the loving ppv. It's not that hard to set off a few fireworks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

I guess this is the new Raw intro.

https://twitter.com/paparoach/status/973288259425112065

2 prominent Asuka parts, good job guys.

The wrestlers are fine but the music and the graphics are atrocious

• Locked thread