Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Any goons at WM, please try and start a "WE WANT CENA" chant during the Reigns/Lesnar match. I want to see Vince's head explode if it takes off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DEAR RICHARD posted:

please just reunite bray with luke and rowan

just loving do it already and act like they were never apart

I'll be disappointed, though not surprised, if they're not in the Ultimate Deletion.

Oh, and Jeff's apparently more or less ready to go, so I guess Broken/Woken Hardys vs The Bar at Mania?

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Mar 7, 2018

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

much like how the CWC and the MYC tournaments were perhaps the best things WWE has done in forever, the character beats that come out of the Mixed Match tourney is fantastic. I'd rather see WWE become a series of poo poo like this: just bracketed tournaments forever and small but well done character builds. It'd be 200x better than the promo wars and meaningless matches.

I like how it looks like Jimmy is hiding behind Naomi but talking big. "If my wife wasn't here, I'd beat you up, big man... b-but she IS here so i'm just gonna stand here..."

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I almost wonder if they might save the Ultimate Deletion for the Raw AFTER Mania.

Also, who wants to lay odds on if WWE are dumb enough to have Cole & co do commentary on it?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Dave on the WOR saying that WWE should have AJ win so we can get Nakamura/Styles but the doubt creeping in and him worrying about Nakamura/Ziggler or Nakamura/Corbin was pretty amusing

Corbin, Ziggler and even Owens being in this match is so dumb. Cena/AJ/Zayn, with all 3 arguing that they want to be champion AND that they all want to avenge their big loss to Nakamura on the biggest stage of all would be a solid storyline and would be more effective at sowing doubt among the smarks who could see any of the three matches as plausible and desirable. And the other three can fill out the undercard instead of having yet another Smackdown show go like 40 minutes short because they booked too many multi-person matches.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

I wish they would make heel Bayley be Crow Bayley.

I feel like this would come off as a half-assed version of AJ Styles half-assed version of the Sting storyline.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The Ultimate Deletion has apparently already been shot, and it sounds like it was mostly Matt and Borash involved, so it could actually be good.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jiro posted:

Jeremy Borash? What does he do? Does this mean that Matt and Bray get to relax for Mania?

Involved production wise I mean. Beat and Matt are obviously doing most of the on-screen stuff

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

The Ultimate Deletion featuring Beat Takeshi would rule, yes.

Sometimes auto-complete fucks up your post. But sometimes, just sometimes, it improves it immeasurably.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

a.lo posted:

have bray wyatt come back as an actual firefly gimmick with a lighted bottom

Pay Disney to get him that Cajun firefly's song from Princess & The Frog as his theme music!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
"I also sold HGH to John Cena

Senior"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Astro7x posted:

Wonderful. Detroit gets both of the pre taped Wyatt matches with the compound one and Ultimate Deletion

Does everyone think the Orton match was live or something? Or are we splitting hairs and the New Day thing wasn't a 'match'?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The_Rob posted:

Wrestlemania is 6 loving hours.

The best part is that Sasha and Bayley may actually get a blow-off match, but not Zayn and Owens or the Shane/Bryan bullsh... Oh gently caress they're gonna get involved in the Styles/Nakamura match aren't they?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Still mad they didn't have Dolph enter to Bryan's music at the Rumble and decided he's maybe-sorta a face? Except maybe a heel now too?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

VJeff posted:

Dear everybody who told me it was actually a good thing when Sami turned heel,
t:mad:

Yours in Christ,
VJeff

I'm sure he'll have a great title match against Shinsuke in the opener of the May PPV.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Tato posted:

At this rate, KO Mania IV will be in the arena parking lot.

KO Mania IV will be at the ROH show the night before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Plus Charlotte/Asuka could be really good if they get some time.

• Locked thread