Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh man, the Mizzies! I always cry at awards shows :cry:

Kurt Angle finally got an award, it was long past time :unsmith:

I hope that Finn's family stays safe for Wrestlemania weekend :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Vaguido posted:

Why do they want to re-sign Del Rio when they have Almas sitting in NXT? Sure, he needs Vega as a mouthpiece but the pair of them are both way better than Del Rio and they're certainly more reliable.

This.

Almas is the next big Latino star they've been looking for. Del Rio is a void of charisma who's only memorable feud was with Santa.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gonz posted:

It’ll end up being.....*checks list of old tag teams because NOSTALGIA.TXT*.....Demolition?

DEAR GOD NO :gonk:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So Dolph Ziggler's promo on Smackdown was setting up Cena/Ziggler at Mania, right? :neckbeard:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DukeofCA posted:

As long as it keeps Cena out of AJ/Nakamura I'm happy to let you have this.

Between Cena/Ziggler, AJ/Nakamura and Finn/Lesnar it should be a really good show :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Dudebro posted:

bray wyatt emerges from the lake of reincarnation as bo dallas and the two just swap gimmicks

gently caress it, I'd mark for this

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DarkstarIV posted:

From an Instagram story by the guy.

It's all right, he's got Ricardo Rodriguez representing him so he's gonna be fine :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Liquid Communism posted:

I think you'll find that in the end Bray won the feud with Balor because he stopped doing the Demon for PPVs.

Finn knows that the next time he becomes the Demon that Bray will immediately show up as Sister Abigail. He's doing it for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Aphrodite posted:

Also it's not just Carmella, he disproportionately hates most women.

But does he hate Carmella more or less than Ember Moon?

• Locked thread