Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Why do they want to re-sign Del Rio when they have Almas sitting in NXT? Sure, he needs Vega as a mouthpiece but the pair of them are both way better than Del Rio and they're certainly more reliable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

rare Magic card l00k posted:

This might be a hot take, but a wrestling company can have multiple Mexican people on the roster at the same time.

They can, and already do! But I'm more talking from a perspective that WWE will only push one as the "Latin star" and the other will flounder on the midcard if they even can get on TV.

In that context, Del Rio is terrible and unreliable and insane. But then again, maybe they'll hire him and just use him sparingly or give him the Sin Cara treatment. Whatever

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

I like Sami Zayn.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Shane could face KO or Sami if they aren't turning on each other on Sunday.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

I still think Bray has the ability to be a solid character and wrestler but with how bad it's gone for him, I don't really blame him for seemingly checking out and just coming in to get paid. He really felt like he was trying around the time he won the title, but how many times can you have the rug pulled from under you before you stop trying? Being the WWE champion and having a 7 minute match at Wrestlemania is an insult to both of those men, but one of them was already over for life.

Bray needs to get off TV for a while and come back as The American Badass Bray (no longer Wyatt, last names are the devil). If Vince wants him to be the next Undertaker, let's go all in.

• Locked thread