Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
on one hand, I would also like a Big E push

on the other hand, I never want New Day to stop being a thing ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Like I could dig the New Day being like a face version of Four Horseman or DX

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

fart blood posted:

Have Big E get the singles push and Woods/Kofi as a tag team.

That was easy.

Yeah it's easy but when has the WWE ever done that.

Every tag to singles push is just a repeat of Michaels/Jennety ad infinitum

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

fart blood posted:

I hope he gets the help he needs.

The problem is that he explicitly doesn't seem to want help.

Jeff is completely out of the benefit of the doubt and a chance to do better

Dude is 40 and has been doing this poo poo since his early 20s. Hiring him is a liability, period.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Is Jeff like legit addicted and has a real major problem or is he just a loving moron?

If the dude has been getting in trouble for being high as gently caress for nearly two decades now the question of whether he is technically an addict or not is not particularly relevant

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Like, at this point I feel like the best you can hope for is that he doesn't die while under contract for your company

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

God dammit Jeff, we don't need a younger thinner Jake The Snake.

*jeff stumbles into room*

would you accept a shorter druggier scott hall?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

shiksa posted:

a lot better from the last i saw. ddp decided to pretty much dedicate his life to helping older wrestlers with addiction and should probably be sainted imho.

I dunno, in this era of #metoo I do not think we can just forgive him for what he did to Taker's wife

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

fart blood posted:

That being said, I really really wish someone would dig a little deeper into DDP's HOF speech where he said his current wife beat cancer the holistic way.

I look at it the same way I look at Shawn Michael's brand of christianity

Its loving dumb and terrible but if it keeps wrestlers from dying young of drugs I will begrudgingly tolerate it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Honestly, I really wish WWE didn't do worked injury angles

The more we are aware of the toll and dangers of the profession, the less an injury angle seems like a way to build a story than it is a tone deaf attempt to build drama off the sometimes literal corpses of the business.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

The wrestlers are fine but the music and the graphics are atrocious

Its not

COME GEH THE GUH THE DRUH OH MAH GENERATION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Papa roach is still around?

they are surprisingly hard to kill

much like a...

whats the word

• Locked thread