Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

ugh THE NIA FACE TURN SHOULD'VE HAPPENED IN SEPTEMBER AND NOT WITH HER CRYING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Seams posted:

was this all roman? post is a little unclear

This was Paul before Roman came out.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Watched that Alexa/Nia bit again and although I kinda hate that they're going with this angle, both of them knocked it out of the park, which makes me interested in it, even though I know I'll hate it. Gotta be a simple term for that; you could've used it for that Eddie/Rey SummerSlam feud too.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I really think if Bray hadn't gotten hurt so soon after the brief team up with Roman that those two joining forces against the Authority would have been a fun few months that would have both in a better place today. For a bit there anytime Wyatt family looked like they might be turning face the crowd loved it, but it never happened and here we are.

There was a nice reaction for Bray staring down Hunter near the end of the '16 Rumble. Yeah, I wish they could've gone somewhere with that.

(Also remember when the Wyatts screwed over Brock in that same Rumble, Heyman came out the next night to say they'd deal with them later, and then.....uh nothing happened?)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

VJeff posted:

They did the staredown again right before Roadblock and I'm pretty sure it got a pop then too.

Also, hey, that's not true. Wyatt and Harper faced Lesnar in a 2-on-1 handicap match at Roadblock!

...which Wyatt immediately tagged out of and bailed on so Harper could get squashed by Lesnar.

ah, shoot, I had legit forgotten everything about that glorified house show other than the surprisingly excellent Ambrose/Trips match.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

My wife doesn't watch wrestling and smirks at me that I do. One time we're in a bar on a Thursday night and the bartender had that night's SmackDown on the TV, so we watch a little of it together. A Stardust match. I......couldn't really explain to her at that point why I liked wrestling.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I expect, nay demand, the big show at the andre battle royal. I also want his entrance so long they have to cut a match we were looking forward to.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

It would be cool if WWE started trying to do custom staging for all the PPVs again rather than just doing it for the big ones. It really is deflating when you are watching the same card from the past four weeks of Raw/SD and the entrance platform also just looks like the same old poo poo.

EAT BALLS would've been cooler with some finned Cadillacs and jukeboxes next to the ramp IMO

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

This was the best Fastlane they've ever put on (the first one comes close) IMO

Not that it was a great show, mind.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

VJeff posted:

Quick check of wiki says Shane was constantly breaking up pins in this match. Is that as loving obnoxious as it sounds?

Was the "Sami lays down, SWERVE, ROLL-UP" spot any good?

Owens knew it was a ruse, so he was about to pick him up for a move. I liked it.

But then SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

If the Taker thing's gonna happen, it really should've started tonight IMO. Cena going for a pin, GONG, lights off, lights on, chokeslam, GONG, lights off, lights on.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

Did Bryan even do anything tonight? I only caught the last 20 minutes of Fastlane and that was enough for me to be fully annoyed with Shane.

DBry wasn't there tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

There isn't a Cameron County in NC. The town is Cameron. /pedant

Jeff should really just move to Raleigh and use Uber. /lifecoach

• Locked thread