Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

If this slam dunk of a match doesn't end with Bray either using a massive taped together arsenal of Roman candles or shielding himself with a boat I shall be very disappointed.

It also needs Reby Sky and drones and his father in law as a ref.

gently caress it just have Bray emerge from a swamp pond all Jason Vorhees-like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

I wish they would make heel Bayley be Crow Bayley.

Nah, just make he Neil Gaiman version of Death.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

The Ultimate Deletion has apparently already been shot, and it sounds like it was mostly Matt and Borash involved, so it could actually be good.

Jeremy Borash? What does he do? Does this mean that Matt and Bray get to relax for Mania?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

"I'm sorry but creative has nothing for you Kevin and Sami."

Jesus loving Christ this company.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ugh poor Kofi's deteriorating pecs making a concave look. Same with Jericho. And Big Poppa Pump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Kid Rock being inducted into the Hall of Fame only means one thing. The return of Bikertaker at Wrestlemania.

If is is BikerTaker then at least he will get to the ring quicker and save what's left of his knees.

Imagine if he tried that poo poo on the Orlando ramp???

Guy would have flown off an edge into the crowd.

• Locked thread