Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Baron Corbin posted:

i hope brock no-shows wrestlemania

This would be the best thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

DEAR RICHARD posted:

please just reunite bray with luke and rowan

just loving do it already and act like they were never apart

Bray crawling out of the lake at the compound to find himself at the feet of the Wyatts would be great.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I admit, I would also mark for Bray crawling out of the lake to encounter a pair of polished shoes in black slacks. He looks up, asking "Death?"

IRS looks down, smirks. "No. Taxes."

Just never explain it, let it be a thing that happened.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Randy DID lose House of Horrors.

Yeah, but Bray definitely didn't win it.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

It does. The lingering effect that booking now feels free to have him lose horribly for six months on the justification that his 'big win' offsets it.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

John Dudebro posted:

Stardust was cool until they decided he should never win or do anything of importance ever again and then he stuck around for another year and a half

Yeah, that drove Cody up a drat wall apparently too, and is the biggest part of him quitting.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Waffleopolis posted:

Another possibility: Bray is thrown into the Poll of Resurrection and comes out in a suit and briefcase demanding the Hardys to pay the taxes on their compound. His father and brother come in with a sneak attack. Schyster & Sons is born.

poo poo, I'll take it.

IRS teaching his boys how to sneer and act superior couldn't hurt either of them right now.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I think you'll find that in the end Bray won the feud with Balor because he stopped doing the Demon for PPVs.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Tokamak posted:

It's the Bullet Club, not the Cannonball Club (He's fat).

He should form a stable with Hero for Fat Guys Who Are Good At Wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

Daniel Bryan is returning but they can't have fireworks because it gives him seizures

What -doesn't- give him seizures?

• Locked thread