Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Wait. so are we getting Ultimate Deletion next week or at Wrestlemania?

If it is next week, then this will be the second time Detroit gets a pre-taped match like this for their Raw, since they last got the Wyatt Compound thing against New Day.

I remember my friend that attended saying that nobody cared about it and it was just a huge piss break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Well... just decided to get tickets to both MITB and NXT Chicago. The Combo Tickets were actually a decent deal. $200 for MITB solo ticket, or $220 for both shows. No brainer.

Astro7x fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Mar 6, 2018

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Saint Freak posted:

Are both the time change and fastlane this weekend? Am I really going to lose 5 hours of my weekend for nothing?

Oh god... thanks for that reminder

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Presale code for the Money in the Bank presale tomorrow at 10am CST is "MONEY"

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

TV Zombie posted:

Pending on Fastlane Results, but I wouldn't mind a Bar vs Usos match for Wrestlemania. With both teams either not being on the show or scheduled to be on the pre-show, I think that this would be at least a decent curtain jerker.

Whoa whoa whoa, they did that at Survivor Series. We can't be having the same match twice now

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Aphrodite posted:

Ultimate Deletion will be this Monday.

Wonderful. Detroit gets both of the pre taped Wyatt matches with the compound one and Ultimate Deletion

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Jerusalem posted:

No loving way, they're literally in the middle of a storyline setting up a singles match between the two RIGHT NOW, they can't be that stupid and terrible and awful surely?

:cripes:

Remember the Miz/Sandow blowoff?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
If I am remembering correctly, didn't they not do ANY build for the ARMBAR last year? Like, not a single wrestler mentioned it?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

VJeff posted:

People say that if WCW still existed, it'd compete with WWE and force them to be better but tbh I feel like they'd just be two bad stagnant companies getting fat on guaranteed TV money and never forced to do anything interesting.

Ultimately, one company tries to do something that the fans don't like, they tune into the other company, and then the first company adjusts and does what the fan wants.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Writers are incapable of writing a womens feud that does not revolve around the belt. I'm honestly surprised Sasha/Bayley is happening at all

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
What is the deal with all the VR cameras out there tonight?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
The perfect way to end the streak is for Asuka to win the title at Wrestlemania, and then go through every women on the Smackdown roster. Which is like... 6 people, so that shouldn’t take long.

Then the entire roster beats down Asuka for the sole reason to have Carmella cash in and get the title off Asuka. It would be done in the entire roster’s own interest, becuase putting the title on Carmella is the only way the rest of the Smackdown roster has a chance at winning the title.

I don’t think that MITB has ever been used in that way before. Like, the roster agrees getting the title on some lovely champion they can beat is better than the monster that nobody can beat.

Honestly, I just want the streak to end because her matches will be less predictable. I don’t want a year of wins leading up to next Wrestlemania so that somebody can have a stupid Wrestlemania moment becuase that is how it should be done.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

bartok posted:

I want Carmella to be the first person to have the MitB briefcase contract expire. I think they are going to have her successfully cash-in on the Raw champ so they don't have to worry about Asuka's streak.

I can get behind this.... she keeps trying to cash in, but just can't get the opportunity.

Also... if we are going by the 1 year to do it, she technically won on June 18th, which falls on the Raw AFTER Money in the Bank this year. We could technically have two people attempting to cash in on the same night, which would play into shenanigans of her being unable to cash in..

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Erebus posted:

They announced that injury during the show, marks

"Contusion" is like their go-to worked injury term

Not always...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6huPuoIZQtw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004