Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

VJeff posted:

Anybody else feeling Sheamus vs. Cesaro for Mania?

I can't shake the idea of Hardy/Wyatt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

I wrote a big thing about the history of Roman Reigns at WrestleMania and I hope somebody out there enjoys it.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Thanks, goonbros.

Jerusalem posted:

Well it would make a nice change! :haw:

The answer's been in front of them all this time. Just bring back Roman's skull mask.

And maybe give Brock a Giant Gonzalez bodysuit so people boo him. I may be off-base on this one.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

The Japanese guy and the Bulgarian are feuding over broken English.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Frankston posted:

I'm not going to watch Wrestlemania this year because it's going to loving suck, just like the last 3 years which I have all regretted staying up for.

I'm going to be in Orlando during that time. My fiancee pointed out how sorry she is that I'm going to miss Wrestlemania and I shrugged it off. Then she reminded me that I'm also going to miss out on the post-Mania Raw and :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I feel like a massive hypnotized Wyatt stable is the perfect setup for Survivor Series.

Chikara literally did that, only the blow-off was an 8-on-8 elimination tag match.

• Locked thread