Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Hi I am in this game. ##vote DC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

b-minus1 posted:

im gonna out my scum partners bc we dont have a good team

##vote b-minus1

Probably scum again.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Actually, ##vote DGK2000 for self-destructing in my game. :argh:

Yeah, I don't even know if it's avatar related though! Was just skimming his posts and that's all I got. I always have trouble voting for Fisk/TT cause he's a cool dude and even if he's scum I hope he'd keep me alive for a bit so I feel you.

That's a fair vote. I just posted an apology though before reading here so :shrug:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Quidthulhu posted:

DGK has zero content.

Not surprisingly, the day ended before I got to post much because I forgot deadlines are Eastern Time and this one was early for me. I'm sure as hell not posting during night and giving scum anything they didn't get during the day.

That said, I don't like that two people missed me replacing in. Looking at you. I'll be posting more when I get home in a few hours and can quote easier than on a phone.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

There’s nothing funny about being scum for like 7 out of the last 10 games.

b-minus1 posted:

i just watched lumpen play an incredible town game by controlling the discussion every single day. i wonder why hes not posting in this game.... :thunk:

b-minus1 posted:

im the traitor in mi3

Feels scummy to me, basically scumclaimed, skimmed the thread and joked? about being scum here? I actually think he should have been the lynch yesterday.

##vote B-minus1

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

##vote Dead Cow

I won't be around from this post until deadline, sorry I wish I could be cause I'm not even 50% sure on this vote (and I don't like b-minus as the target either), basically there are no real good cases out but I'd rather we get information from somebody and I guess DC looks a little more scummier from the presented cases. Don't think a statistical claim is a reason to vote. To be fair, b-minus hasn't really provided any content but neither has half of the game including most of my posts so yeah, this is my reasoning. Also he is posting way more nonchalantly from my game where he was just scum. Maybe he's switching it up or something but I ain't voting b-.

Would prefer Nevergirls over both of them but it's just gut and I can't be assed to make a case about a gut read right now.

Presented cases? Like 2 lines of text from AA wasn't much of a case.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm going to doxx myself to clear my name.

Hal, it had to be done.

Telegraphing?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

It’s you idiot

Don't care for a single post this guy has made.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Things that are popping out at me: Hal kill. Either one person in scum team is experienced and knows Hal is a decent player (when he is active) and wanted him out, or they know that low post count posters don't really help the game and wanted to help us out while still eliminating town. To be fair, the deadline was pretty short and there wasn't much of anything going on, so it's hard to say that that kill was a "favor".

Quid and AA are pushing out a lot of content. I don't really necessarily agree with a lot of AA's scum point things he's doing, but I feel he wouldn't be putting in that much effort as scum. Same for Quid. I think their scum games are wildly different than however they're posting right now, so I'm okay with them at the moment. Somb is right under them.

On re-read, Somb is not right under them lol. I thought he had way more posts than he does, maybe it's his avatar that pops out to me or something. I think if one of the more experienced posters are sucm, it would be him. He's not doing anything inherently scummy, but isn't really stepping on any toes. His vote was really early and didn't really have to get his hands dirty when it came down to it.

Other than that, I still have the weird gut on NGO, apparently they play like this when they are scum? I didn't know that, but it would make sense. b-minus I keep flipping back and forth on. I think there's a good chance 2 scum are probably in the Kash/DGK/flerp/Fisk/Dancer group which are 5 people I haven't had time to read, but will get to it.

I agree with your point on Quid, I feel he's not nearly as active when he isn't town. I'm not sure about AA, since I've played exactly one game with them and feels a bit like he did in WW. I feel like Somber is always scummy in games I played with him years ago, so I'm inclined to feel like he is here too. I don't know NGO very well, I have no idea who fisk is except maybe Taste? And flerp is weird, but was weird in WW too.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Lol @ calling aa a dumbass at least he’s putting effort into the game
Aa I hope you’re not scum

Would vote sombrero if I wasn’t voting dgk already

That's right, stick with the omgus not scummy at all. Sounds like fiddy last game.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

DGK2000 is scum ##vote DGK

Ah, mighty casework there from someone else I called scummy who hasn't even tried to case.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

##vote b-

Early vote on what I'm going to presume is his scumbuddy.

Kashuno posted:

It’s you idiot

In response to bminus asking him who is scum.

When it looked like B was getting lynched.

After Kash voted for me and called me scum, B followed his lead. It looks like scum trying to start a train but also trying to get B to put some fake opinions down since Kash can't come up with any.

In summation: ##vote Kash

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

Oh my god, you suck. ##vote kash

I believe this supports my theory of them being scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

maybe it's you bussing your teammate or maybe also i'm wrong but i agree with most of these words. the stuff about AA and quid bussing each other actually really makes sense for me because otherwise i don't know how AA can justify his vote.

Looks like a stupid slapfight they keep having to me. They both seem more town to me than not.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

i reread ngo and i have a strong town read. i agree with most of what they are saying and i like how it's presented.

lolwut

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

I meant that most people are suspicious of me so Lynching me and seeing my flip isn’t going to really help anyone find scum. IMO

Lynching people and looking at connections is how this game i played.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Quidthulhu posted:

##vote NGO

I am willing to give B- the benefit of the doubt going into real day tomorrow. I WILL move my vote to B- for EOD if his case work doesn't shape up.

What about Kash? Like I made a small (really all I could) case on him.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

This

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

baddies: fisk, quid, b-

goodies?: dgk, ngo, aa

everyone else is a maybe

##vote b-

Sort of but not really content. At least we kinda got something?

Kashuno posted:

we should treat tonight as deadline imho

The only other useful thing you've said. Which I will be doing.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

DGK how do you feel about dancer

Scummy, but also a newbie. Feels like they did in Westworld. I don't know if it's indicative of alignment or just how they play yet.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think we should vote dgk. Unless they too are trying a new meta after selfimploding in Westworld, their hot takes look like garbage.

##vote DGK

More like playing my second game in years, and trying to stay chill about it instead of getting mad on the internet.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

A good strat, but still...

Ok?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I mean that it doesn't justify your bad posts.

FWIW, That's literally how I play.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I got a much more analytical read from you in westworld

Read like, poo poo anything else Ive played in? WW was the outlier.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I'm almost certainly still going to be asleep at deadline.

##vote Bb minus

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

flerp posted:

u shouldnt vote me when u can vote for the caught scumbo ngo imo

I think NGO is a good vote, with being here when the thread opened to bemoan the flip. I feel like he's put in less effort than my sick rear end, and and even less than jfisk and kash. I realize I haven't been the shining example of effort either. I'm iffy on Quid and Somb, but I think it's likely one is scum. Flerp feels... townish. I feel a bit better on Kash but I think that might just be his attitude. I think DBD is town, since this feels like the meta I remember for him.

##Vote NGO

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Quidthulhu posted:

And since you just hard cased Somber above my post and then voted flerp, I DEFINITELY want an answer to that now.

Quidthulhu posted:

Dancer, why aren't you voting Somber?

Yeah that action feels pretty odd to me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Holy gently caress you all are stupid

You've been using the word survive a lot.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Quidthulhu posted:

Well then.

Kash, who are your scum reads at this point?

^^^

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Quidthulhu posted:

Are you saying, DGK, that I am your scum read?

I am asking him as well. I still don't like NGO though, and he is likely my vote.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Merk let me submit a conditional action in advance. I said I want to pardon myself if I ever get lynched.

That seems a bit implausible to me.

Quidthulhu posted:

So, I just want to point out that NGO is almost certainly lying here:

Per the SA Mafia Wiki:

Why is this a problem? A, it requires active participation on his part. Per his own admission:

If he wasn't here for deadline, there's no way he could have submitted a pardon for himself, since he wasn't there.

Also, Governor's kind of a weird thing to jump to rather than "1-shot bulletproof," so I potentially would be more willing to buy that he is the Governor since it's such a rare role, EXCEPT

Fisk mentioning it might be the reason he is going with this as a Fakeclaim, except that he didn't research how the role actually works at all before he went with it.

Initially, I was pretty certain NGO was going to claim Survivor here, which would toss us into a WIFOM of "well do the scum have a rolecop since all scum roles have been deactivated per merk," but since he didn't even bother with that fake claim, I think this is a pretty cut and dry scum slip here.

Yeah, this tracks pretty well with what was going through my head. A lynchproof makes sense as a 3p or scum more often that it does town.

##vote NGO

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Kashuno posted:

:f5: god damnit

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Dancer not flerp

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Yeah I replaced in and was hoping for active people so I could actually case but by the time anyone really started posting I would have stuck out so I feel like I got locked into lurking

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

How did you guys fail to turbo dgk or somber at the start of day 3 omg

Like we weren't exactly being very sneaky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Quidthulhu posted:

I mean it's hard to get reads that are grounded in content when most of the game isn't really playing.

This really. I didn't know so many of these players were low posters. Im sorry, town!

• Locked thread