Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i thought the other game i was in was going to be more serious but i guess its not so im in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
confirming that i want to murder the romulans

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote kash hey buddy :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Hi flerp please vote the rude b- insulting Goodsmead!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe later im a lil bit tired

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
as captain pickard i will hunt down and kill all the Rommulans and save the earth

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

as captain pickard i will hunt down and kill all the Rommulans and save the earth

the only way to do is by turboing kash btw

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Dancer posted:

What is this "turboing" you speak of, and does it involve an extra-quick guillotine? I might be interested...

its where we all shoot kash w/ laser pistols b4 he gets to post again

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

##vote flerp

why are u voting for me, captain pickard, hater of romulans?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

I’ve got a scum read on a few others as well

could u tell us them so i can tell my scumfriends i mean to enlighten the thread

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote dead cow i think bee movie is town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Somberbrero posted:

this was sorta a weird thing to say huh?

i mean he isnt wrong in that nobody was going to switch their vote onto me

im not sure if i believe bminus genuinely believes im scum since he doesnt seem to be interested in trying to convince anybody that im scum :v:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
reading me is easy because i always roll town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i cant believe my favorite poster debbie is dead :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

yeah and its bullshit. :colbert:

:smuggo:

sry buddy :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

assuming hal didnt have a n0 cop result of scum fisk, why the hell was halthe n1 target

its pretty common for scum to kill low content posters early in the game, i find

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok heres some reads because i felt self conscious while eating my dinner

bminus is kind of just throwing things out and altho he keeps saying people r scum he never really tries to like case anybody or convince anybody that people are scum. i want to give bee man the benefit of the doubt for always rolling scum, but idk, he just doesnt seem invested and i guess id expect him to be a lot more, idk, happy to be finally be town? probably scum but i dont want him to be scum :( . i imagine im going to have to vote him, as he might be the best vote today.

fisk and kash are here i guess. no reads on them because they arent posting (:ironicat:). so is dgk, kind of weird they swapped in and were so quiet, but idk maybe reading into things too much? oh hey dgk is back hi dgk :)

a lil bit of me is going :tinfoil: that AA and quid are scumbuds busing each other. i kno quid making a lot of effort posts isnt exactly a town tell for him, last game i was in with AA was in as town (ok, well there was westworld but i died and stopped paying attention, but im talking about ff7 mafs) that i remember he was a bit inactive, but maybe he's trying to be active in this game and i dont want to be a jerk where im like "ah youre posting now when you weren't posting earlier so now youre a baddy." id have to review their posts more but im trying to enjoy my dinner rn. i can def see this possibility, but im a lil wary about voting out AA and quid who are actually giving out content vs like fisk or kash or me or bee movie who arent doing a whole lot.

ngo i will forever have no opinion on because i have no idea what they are doing or if they are town or scum. we kill them if we want because i dont know how im actually supposed to case ngo not gonna lie.

somb and dbd havent posted a lot but give me overall good vibes.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Somberbrero posted:

maybe it's you bussing your teammate or maybe also i'm wrong but i agree with most of these words. the stuff about AA and quid bussing each other actually really makes sense for me because otherwise i don't know how AA can justify his vote.

id never bus anybody i dont even have a driver's license

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh god i really have been lurking a lot wow im a jerk

anyways im kind of busy today, a lot of stuff to do, but gonna try to get some opinions out

my instincts are making me think quid is a scumbo. high effort isnt indictative of quid's town game, and i think he's making a lot of noise to try and steer

kind of dont like dancer calling me a scumbo but then i realized that i have been actual lurking so i dont necessarily disagree with the case

kash and fisk i have no clue on, same with dgk, but i get a bit of a more town vibe than dgk.

somber seems ok, maybe a lil rude but idk

dad also looks ok to me

anyways im pretty certain this is ngo's scum game, would vote, but dont want to put at -3 when we've had 2 mislynches in a row and dont know how many scum there but consider this a pseduo-vote

would like to know why kash voted dancer :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote ngo hes a baddie i know this in my heart of hearts

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Dancer posted:

Both current vote leaders I'm not happy to vote for. Flerp I'm happy to vote for.

I'm assuming fleet is flerp. I never talked about flerp but flerp is my top scum pick, as explained in my reads post where I also posted my read on flerp. Flerp.

u shouldnt vote me when u can vote for the caught scumbo ngo imo

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
that means a lot kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
please dont lynch kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no dont

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i uhhh hmmm thats good to know

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi ngo i didnt mean what i said

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i will not hurt kash so i hope he's not scum :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean its lylo so might as well

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
vanilla :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
plz dont hurt my best friend kash :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
let's see

kash survivor
ngo scum
quid 95% scum
last scum idk

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the last scum is probably dancer

we should kill quid prob

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Scum win if you lynch me. Don’t do it.

v convincing

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote ngo lol we prob lost but w/e

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
wait i was scum?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
anyways i played awful, sorry everyone.

good game, thanks for modding merk

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Quidthulhu posted:

flerp continues to be the person I consistently know I can read easily. Stay chill, broham.

i dont ever roll scum so this is rly ez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
all that matters is kash won :)

• Locked thread