Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Okey doke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Dancer

Trying to hard to fit in with us hard working locals.

Smells like privilege.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

jfc yikes

I too have found that Jesus makes the best fried chicken.

Amen.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dead Cow posted:

How dare you serious vote so early

##AA

Trying to impersonate a true blue American with that fake action.

Tell me more, Rommel

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dancer posted:

(Welp gently caress I was legit unaware that you already had 2 votes)

##unvote

Caught self aware Rommel trying to reel it back in.
*pulls out notepad from behind 7 looted 4k tvs, writes notes*

'GIT EM''

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dead Cow posted:

How dare you serious vote so early

##AA

I think Dead Cow might have rolled scum.

Calls me out for a serious vote on dancer (who probably also rolled scum).

New or not, Dancer was acting a bit weird with that self-conscious unvote.

I think DC looks worse for it.

##vote DC

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

they think im scum

Answer this question honestly...

Are you Scum?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
But was it honestly with ellipsis?!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

i just watched lumpen play an incredible town game by controlling the discussion every single day. i wonder why hes not posting in this game.... :thunk:

lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

I don't hate this as a case but I also feel like it's maybe premature to jump here on D1 when Westworld juuuusttt ended

LOL

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

DGK2000 replaces Lumpen.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

I want AA to expand on this because it's the only vote that seems to have any legs / might have merit but idgi? I feel like we're all just shrugging toward a dunk since the deadline is so early and nobody noticed to start playing actual mafia :v:

AA are you heeere

What is there to expand on really? Mostly a gut feel about DC's call-out. Feels forced. I think that's worse than Dancer's play.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

It seems a bit odd to me that other stuff has happened in thread and DC's still your strongest gut-read. Nothing else? How do you feel about b- and myself being terrible at reading comprehension?

Lol are you saying it's suspicious that I don't find you suspicious?

Forcing content like this is scummier than the reading comprehension stuff.

Reference Shine V when I defended you after you scum claimed.

Or FF7 when I didn't realize a player was alive for two whole game days.

I can pardon donkeybrains, but the artificial hunt for content is something I would vote you for, but it seems like you are trying to poke holes in day 1 gut feels, and that only bolsters my confidence in the DC vote, because if they flip scum, I'll be scrutinizing your every post until you flip yourself.

Maybe I should go ahead and vote you? The question I have to ask is... does your current behavior outweigh DCs feigned joke phase towniness in terms of what I find scummy?

I think DC is a better vote, because while I have my reasons for voting, if they flip town I'll need to look closely at everyone who added on a "me too". I think there might have been one vote on DC prior to mine, but I don't know whose at the moment. Too lazy to look. On phone.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dead Cow posted:

Sorry, I was sleeping!

AA my vote was not a serious vote, and I had lots of joking afterwards. Why are you trying to mistrue my vote?

I don't think it was serious, and I'm not misconstruing anything. It's a gut feel that your comment at that time was fake.

That you were saying things to appear town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dead Cow posted:

It was literally my first post after confirming, and a poorly typo'd one at that.

What does that have to do with anything?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Quid

Looks worst now.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Worst in thread so far, I should clarify.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The only thing shameful are the bee min votes

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dancer posted:

AA is starting to look like he isn't necessarily a friend of the common folk.

Starts with OMGUS:

Then an almost-OMGUS (not in reaction to a vote, but in reaction to mere questioning):

based only on this not unreasonable post by Quid:

If you're someone who forms such strongly held opinions based off gut reads, which AA looks like so far, then it seems to me that Quid and b-minus' brain-farts should absolutely trigger your scum sensor. Mine is triggered by unreasonably strong conclusions based off poor justification.

##vote AA for now, with the caveat that I'll be around for the final 20 minutes of the day, so if either DC or b- becomes particularly suspect, I can do my part to push the pendulum (which I find unlikely given that it's still day 1 and we have basically nothing to work with)

That's not an omgus. Neither of those are omgus votes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nice

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
PLAYER: Quidthulhu
SCUM RATING: 0
TOWN RATING: 0

NULL. Obv. Joke Phase Post.

Quidthulhu posted:

For real though I think we should dunk b-, purely because if he rolled scum again and legitimately went “WELL HAVENT DONE THIS GAMBIT BEFORE MIGHT AS WELL TRY IT” it would be hella funny if that didn’t even work for him

Suspicious Joke Phase Post. Upon several rereads, I've assigned it +0.5 S.R.

Quidthulhu posted:

I don't hate this as a case but I also feel like it's maybe premature to jump here on D1 when Westworld juuuusttt ended

Quid and Bee Man both missed that Lumpen had replaced out, and Quid's response to this not only comes across as disingenuous, but uninvolved.

+1 S.R.

Quidthulhu posted:

Somber are you here can you expand

Quid is assessing cases, but making none of his own. Missed the explanation by Somber. I can't fault him for missing the explanation, but I can fault him for his only "case" being a joke phase post about Bee Man.

Quidthulhu posted:

I want AA to expand on this because it's the only vote that seems to have any legs / might have merit but idgi? I feel like we're all just shrugging toward a dunk since the deadline is so early and nobody noticed to start playing actual mafia :v:

AA are you heeere

Again, not doing any case work of his own.
+1 S.R.

Quidthulhu posted:

It seems a bit odd to me that other stuff has happened in thread and DC's still your strongest gut-read. Nothing else? How do you feel about b- and myself being terrible at reading comprehension?

It's generally a town move to admit you've hosed up, and kind of a decent thing to do overall, but I find the overall direction of this line of questioning to be intentionally counterproductive, but cannot directly prove it to be.

I'll award it 0.5 T.R. as a result.

+0.5 T.R.

PLAYER: Quidthulhu
SCUM RATING: 2.5
TOWN RATING: 0.5

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
PLAYER: Hal Incandenza
SCUM RATING: 2.0

There is no deep assessment necessary at this point in time. In the 7 posts Hal has made, the only real post of note is the vote against B-:

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote binus sorry guy

With limited Joke Phase interaction, and an unexplained vote for the sake of the vote, it looks poorly.

Even with Moderator enforced plurality lynches there isn't anyway to frame this as anything other than bad play.

A.A. Meta Read: Lurker Status, not a bad thing, but I expect a degree of lurking from Hal.

I don't think any T.R. has been earned from his posts. I feel comfortable placing them at 2 for S.R.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

AA i like your play in general, seems like you're trying to get things going, but you voted for Quid when no one else was, close to deadline. Then you go through Quid's post history and come out pretty lukewarm on him? I don't get it.

I think Quid currently looks pretty bad. My rating system is something that I'm coming up with on the fly as I actively try to redefine my own meta, and speech in games. I think I'm going to try to change up how I post in every game from now on.

But more relevant to this game specifically: A 2.5 is p. bad, it's on a scale of like 0-4.

I have nothing concrete, and day 1 so in general scores will probably be middling to negligible, but I don't like their play so far and will probably carry my vote on them into the next day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

I appreciate that you're going through people with a more objective approach, but it feels like this method isn't really going to convince anyone of anything. i mean i didn't even know what a 2.5 meant out of context, also why does your scale only go to 4? it seems like content for content's sake.

it feels weird because DC was pushing you too and yeah, he didn't seem like he was making a strong case.

What you address in this post is irrelevant.

Think of the numerical assessment as my own personal flavor for the post.

My opinions are still expressed, and having a more conservative opinion at this point is the reasonable stance to take given the limited content.

The distinction you fail to make is that I'm generating discussion on the content that exists, and am directly addressing what I find suspicious about a previously expressed read.

Your dismissal reflects poorly, imo.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also with an open night and no promise of seeing the next day, I might as well get my ideas and thoughts out while I'm still breathing :v:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
PLAYER: b-minus1

I actually like this. It says a lot with a little. It is also what I found suspicious about Dancer. Tinfoiled A.A. would be inclined to say that maybe scum would call out obvious things like that to look good, tinfoiled A.A. also says, I call out things like that, what does that say about me? Regardless...

At the time, and even now with me slowly adding layers of foil to my melon +.75 T.R.

b-minus1 posted:

yeah its me

b-minus1 posted:

im gonna out my scum partners bc we dont have a good team

I dislike scum claims. It would be good if we policy lynched every scum claim, but even still. I suppose Bee Man could be scum again.

I dislike this so a solid +1 S.R.

b-minus1 posted:

i just watched lumpen play an incredible town game by controlling the discussion every single day. i wonder why hes not posting in this game.... :thunk:

I addressed both Quid and Bee Man about the failure to notice Lump Lord's replacement with 'lol', but in truth, as addressed by Quid and later by me in my assessment of Quid, it's not good.

I can forgive it because I too make that mistake all too often, but as a town-oriented player this game, I have to place it as a solid +1 S.R. uninvolved/uninformed in general.

b-minus1 posted:

If someone has to die I’ll fall on the sword but everyone should take a close look at Fisk, somber and flerp tomorrow

No meaningful play beyond jokes, and a piteous martyrdom that seems artificial.

+0.5 S.R.

b-minus1 posted:

Oh it’s 4-3

b-minus1 posted:

##vote dead cow let chaos reign

As a lynch leader, I suppose it's not too bad to vote for the other lynch leaders, but it is openly a vote without conviction, self-preservation only.

+0.5 S.R.

PLAYER: b-minus1
TOWN RATING: 0.75
SCUM RATING: 3.00

I guess you really did roll scum again. That has to suck.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

yeah dbd going back i don't see anything real. usually this is the part of the game where i latch onto something inconsequential in order to drive the game forward but i don't got anything.

I'd just like to point out that you kind of dismissed my analysis as content for the sake of content, and you've admitted to actually doing this with purpose.

Keep in mind, I'm actually addressing the things I've found scummy and you are trying to frame it as "something inconsequential in order to drive the game forward"...

Somberbrero posted:

this was sorta a weird thing to say huh?

It definitely was a weird thing for you to say.

+1.0 S.R.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
PLAYER: Somberbrero
SCUM RATING: 1.0

Somberbrero posted:

that's a weird reaction to a joke ##vote dead cow

2nd post in the game. It's a serious post. I don't have a problem with joke phase seriousness, and I think it's a good thing that actually starts the game.

In the light of her flip, DCs post about a vote against them being anti town makes sense.

Scum would have incentive for removing pro-town roles.

Part of me feels like this was a good post made by somber, and another part of me is very wary of it.

I'll leave it as null, but I believe it is worth mentioning.

The general direction of their posts warrants some T.R.

I'd say +1 T.R. overall, but I think the dismissal of the actual discussion about Quid's play is not good overall.

I already assigned S.R. a rating of 1, but I believe it would best be put at 2.

PLAYER: Somberbrero
TOWN RATING: 1.0

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

+69.420 SR

The most sacred of ratings, obv.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

Lol @ my scum rating

It's p. bad man

*consoling pat*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
PLAYER: Dancer
TOWN RATING: 0.5 (Newer Player Buff)
SCUM RATING: 0.0

Dancer posted:

Dear diary,

I woke up this morning with the sudden uncontrollable urge to murder some bougie scum. By sheer happenstance, I woke up inside the mansion of these suspicious nazi-sounding bastards, so hey, it all worked out. I managed to improvise a nice sturdy gallows on one of their bannisters. The wiley nazis have cleverly disguised themselves as hard-working members of the American proletariat, but I'm sure they can't hide for long. Tonight, someone hangs.

One of them has a distinctly German sounding first name...

##vote Lumpen
Joke-phase begins. It's weird how they specifically bolded SCUM, but that's probably just reading into things.

Dancer posted:

I do have privilege. I have the privilege of being a cog in the machine guillotine that shall bring justice to the oppressed masses. Why don't you sit down by the fire and hear my tale of the permanent crisis of capitalism.

Executioner crumb?

Dancer posted:

(Welp gently caress I was legit unaware that you already had 2 votes)

##unvote

The vote on Kash and subsequent unvote upon realizing it was third vote is weird, but a newer player to be funny with 3rd vote shenanigans in this community may not be so weird.

+0.5 S.R.

Dancer posted:

Care to elaborate? "statistics" sounds like something a CIA spook would use to destabilize a democratically elected government.

+0.5 T.R.

Obv, genuine question which prompted explanation of Bee Man rolling scum indefinitely.

Dancer posted:

Case on me

This honestly makes me feel better about them. I'm getting very genuine vibes from Dancer so far this game.

+1.0 T.R.

Dancer posted:

BTW, of all things you will or will not accept newbie-justification for, please accept it for me asking this question. I would like some more experienced players' input. Am I correct in assuming that, if a tie is formed with like 30 seconds left, and I see it formed, I should step in to break it?

+0.5 T.R.

Dancer posted:

In the grand scheme of things, I think I find Dead Cow slightly more suspect than you (part of the reason is that he voted for you, in a fashion that might be opportunistic (? can't tell for sure), another part of the reason is that I accept brain-farts happen). BUT it occurs to me that, with this plurality thing, if there's a tie, scum can too easily just select their target. So, on the off-chance that there's exactly 1 scum between the two of you, I'd rather go for the coinflip that it's you, instead of just letting scum choose.

Dancer posted:

##vote dead cow I don't want a tie, tyvm.

This explanation and vote have contradicting logic.

+2 S.R.

PLAYER: Dancer
TOWN RATING: 3.0

New player Buff puts them at 3 from 2.5, but that contradiction in logic seems really bad.

If you had a reason to believe DC was more suspicious, and were holding a vote on me at the time, while still again, comparing the active lynch leaders, why do you need to rely on the clarification of tie breaking, and voting to break a tie.

It feels like you are using your newness, since it has been directly been questioned by Somber, to your advantage to appear innocuous on your DC vote.

It really strikes me as weird, and makes me want to revisit my early suspicion on that self-aware unvote you made.

BUT I know what it's like to be new here so for now I must think about this.

:thunk:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

AA how an argument is presented is just as important as the argument itself. You can't pretend that assigning numbers has any actual meaning when you just arbitrarily shift them based on personal preference. Like you're assigning objective value to the subjective to begin with, but then you're not even sticking with that.

You call me out for my binus callout and then also he's your top scum contender? can you see how that feels contradictory? I appreciate that you're getting your thoughts out there and generating content, but your thoughts should be organized towards 'hey this is person is scum, here's why, now let's kill them.'

Again, what you are arguing against is irrelevant. The method in which I arrive at my conclusions deserves to be explained, and I've done so (more or less), but it shouldn't be the reason you dismiss or fault my casework.

Also scum "bussing" one another is a known tactic. I've not played a game with a functional mafia 'team' where it didn't happen. So no, I do not believe calling you out there is contradictory as it is from the context of your own play.

I'm evaluating you at that point in time, and if what you're putting forth:

A. Makes sense
B. Flows logically from thread direction, or your own previously substantiated points
C. Seems legitimate. (Tone evaluation isn't a great thing, but it can come in handy, especially in the earlier part of the game)

Less C, more A and B.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

PLAYER: NevergirlsOFFICIAL
TOWN RATING: 0.5
SCUM RATING: 1.0

No deep investigation required. I have meta reasons to believe you are more of a lurking/self-admitted lazy mafia player.

That lends to your 0.5 T.R.

I can only fault you on relying on the B- meta case, and not putting anything else forward or making any effort.

You're more null-leaning suspicious at this point, but low on the radar because this is familiar play from you.

See Pera's/Podima's Anime School Girl 3 Part Mafia for reference.

I was scum pushing you as scum for being a lazy lurker, but I don't want to rely on that meta as a pass for you.

So while I expect it, I'll be looking more for what you do put forward in terms of "content".

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

b-minus1 posted:

your rating system is p flawed. +1 for saying yeah im scum lol
+1 for not noticing that lumpen replaced out LOL
ill give you the 0.5s because yeah i was gonna just roll with it and let myself be lynched,but decided not to at the last second. whatever. if anything that should make it pretty obvious what my role is in this game

My rating system probably is flawed to a degree, but your own play validates my high scum assessment of you.

We were just scum together so I know more is going on behind your posts than the breezy hot takes you seem to offer.

Purely from the context of your own posts, I think I need to vote you out tomorrow.

Not because of meta for rolling scum, but because your play seems inconsistent, self-serving, and unclear.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Given how DGK replaced into the game, I can't really say too much to fault them, but given that Lumpen made no game posts after the game started and DGK basically assumed the spot from the start of the game, I find their three posts a bit underwhelming given the robotic picking apart and scum calling out they did in Westworld.

+0.5 T.R. for replacing
+1.0 S.R. for a lack of anything across two IRL days.

People do get busy, or in general have a bad time with things so I'm fine keeping both these ratings lower.

Null-leaning-suspicious.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I know people don't like walls of text so a summary of my assessments:

Quidthulhu
T.R.: 0.5
S.R.: 2.5

Hal Incandenza
T.R.: 0.0
S.R.: 1.5
I'm going to lower the scum rating by 0.5 for known lurker meta.

b-minus1
T.R.: 0.75
S.R.: 3.00

Honestly, looks bad.

Somberbrero
T.R.: 1.0
S.R.: 2.0

Dancer
T.R.: 3.0
S.R.: 2.0

My most conflicted read.

NevergirlsOFFICIAL
S.R.: 1.0

DGK
S.R.: 1.0

B- > Quid > Somber > Dancer(Conflicted)

Hottest scum reads.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

Also AA"s casework on me is really bad because everything he's posting is a stretch read and it misses a key potentiality: That I was teaching today and have checked the forums very little beyond me trying to engage with the thread in the morning, taking a shower, seeing the deadline had moved, going in to work with the intention of engaging more, and then forgetting.

Half of the things he has said about me I can attach to his own posts:

PLAYER: AA

NULL. Obv. Joke Phase Post.

Suspicious Joke Phase Post. Upon several rereads, I've assigned it +0.5 S.R.

AA's response to this not only comes across as disingenuous, but uninvolved.
+1 S.R.

Obviously as I go on it turns into more and more stretching casing on my part as well. With such a light content day, I think it's...weird to be hard casing everyone and microanalyzing everything they say?

Like, I get that he's super excited and he thinks he's caught scum, but the case is Not Good. Sorry AA.

I get what you're trying to do, and honestly I like it, but in your mocking critique you've played yourself.

If you're going to use my own casing against me, at least have it make sense.

The post you cite in no way is disingenuous or uninvolved. I made a case, you asked about it, I responded to you.

I think cynical mockery as a means of discrediting a player's work is a good tactic as scum, one I definitely try to employ as scum, but like you are doing now, when I make the attempts, it just looks silly.

Quote this stretching, and explain how it is stretching.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

This is also bad because the last time I played with NEVERGIrls he lurked as scum and offered zero content! I don't see how you're basically null on him when this is his post history: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851057&userid=53507

Popping in after dunk to chastise the town for a misflip when he was sitting on what amounted to a joke vote on B- and then engaged very little with what was being discussed at all is a giant red flag. How is that not even mentioned in your analysis, AA?

I thought they were chastising merk for not mentioning in OP that night was open. The timing of it seems to fit that line of thought.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

This is also bad because the last time I played with NEVERGIrls he lurked as scum and offered zero content! I don't see how you're basically null on him when this is his post history: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851057&userid=53507

Popping in after dunk to chastise the town for a misflip when he was sitting on what amounted to a joke vote on B- and then engaged very little with what was being discussed at all is a giant red flag. How is that not even mentioned in your analysis, AA?

I will say, if what you are saying is true about NGO, then they are always lurking, and lurking is null to their alignment rating overall.

That would push them higher on the scum chart, but last time I played with them they were lurking, apathetic town and I spent several game days trying to get the killed, but this was detrimental to me overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidthulhu posted:

Of course it isn't; that was the point. 1. I hadn't even read your cases on me, I went "this is probably not a really good way to case people" and then quoted you, tossed it in a word document, looked at your post history, and then matched quotes to your statements about me to make it work. 2. It is 100% faked. Which means it's not a good system to use for you to prove your towniness to us, as it is, as Somber said, 3. pretty arbitrary and based on personal opinion and frankly a lot of Meta connections rather than interactions in thread and reads about people here.

Like I'm not trying to be a dick and I think you, as scum, would not be doing what you are doing right now, but I don't want people to just go "AA's SOLVED THE GAME" and have us limp to a scum sweep.

I'd like to talk to you for a moment about phrasing.

I've bolded the bits where you exaggerate or demonstrate a lack of town-oriented behavior, because it would take too long to and probably only come out cumbersome to explain in full why you are just wrong, and bad here.

Instead, I'll shortly address the bolded bits in a few words.

1. A willingness to ignore content and discussion
2. A direct misinterpretation of what the ratings are about. It's not about me, it's about you and anyone else assessed, quite obviously.
3. This is just mostly false and outright foolish. Most everything I've posted is based on the context of what has been created in this thread alone. Meta has only come into play to add or detract from a player's rating in a very marginal way. I've tried to keep my assessments in line with objectively scummy behavior: Contradictions, Bad Votes, Lack of Conviction, Unwarranted Conviction, etc.

I couldn't do 3 in a few words, because your point there was just that bad.

• Locked thread