Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

pap smear posted:

You're loving stupid if you think classes don't have a real presence in biology. You are not on the level of Otto von Bismarck, Bill Gates or Grace Hopper. You are a plebian, a biological mundanity. You will not be able to take advantage of the resources that a proper elite would, and it would be a philosophical crime to pretend you and the billions like you deserve the same resources.

Also I imagine myself in a lab to be cannibalized in research as a neurological abnormality.

Except in the current system, we are capable of occasionally allocating proper resources to proper elites, rather than dragging them through the mud with the common swine.

The real solution is to find out how to achieve 100% accuracy instead of pretending like Marx's reversion to tribalism is a good idea.
[Fade in to closeup of pap smear's face]

pap smear: [muttering to self and increasing volume every time he repeats himself] i am a super genius, i am a super genius, i am a super genius, i am a super genius.

[Camera zooms out to reveal pap smear flipping burgers at his local Hardee's]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

pap smear posted:

Here we have a gathering of your average communists. Notice the crotch bong, as communists are also notorious degenerates addicted to weed.

Just gonna leave this right here :allears:

pap smear posted:

whippets seem to make me depressed

first time it happened i assumed it was because i was doing a lot of other drugs and the depression was just my brain recuperating its chemicals.

second time it happened, i assumed it was because i sucked down 5 at once and nutted like crazy to the thought of cleopatra my god queen. same reasoning as above, that's a lot of stress to put on the brain it seemed like.

third time it happened i was starting to get suspicious, but i was figuring maybe mixing nitrous and drugs was bad because i had done that again.

now its happened again and all i did was suck down a single whippet yesterday.

this sucks cuz nitrous owns bones and is the best legal high. what the gently caress am i gonna replace it with? dxm? gently caress that, dxm is way too dirty.

Go abuse some more inhalants pap, with a bit of luck you'll develop wet brain and be unable to post due to your vegetative state.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
ah the post history burn the kamikaze of burns

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Huskalator posted:

Yes, providing a service so good that it drives out competition is certainly a horrible failure of capitalism.

Capitalists: "Monopolies are bad"
Capitalists: "Monopolies are awesome"

Pick one

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

morally adept posted:

Go abuse some more inhalants pap, with a bit of luck you'll develop wet brain and be unable to post due to your vegetative state.

I'd say we are already halfway there

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
All of you are products of capitalism, I rest my case

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

morally adept posted:

Only a communist would poo poo talk an innocent substance like nitrous. You disgust me you genocide apologist.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pap smear posted:

Only a communist would poo poo talk an innocent substance like nitrous. You disgust me you genocide apologist.

The only problem with genocides is that they weren't far reaching enough to kill your ancestors.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

The only problem with genocides is that they weren't far reaching enough to kill your ancestors.

The only far reaching going on around here is in reference to the reach around I gave your obese father when I had him over a barrel.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

steinrokkan posted:

listen to the guy from the part of the world where any time a city state grows to the size of an average US county, the ethnic cleansing starts. guy knows his genocides, and likes them

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

pap smear posted:

The only far reaching going on around here is in reference to the reach around I gave your obese father when I had him over a barrel.

So you're trying to insult him by calling his dad gay for getting hosed in the rear end but you're the one loving him in the rear end??? PAP SMEAR, SUPER GENIUS.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pap smear posted:

That sure is an own... on me?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

gobbagool posted:

listen to the guy from the part of the world where any time a city state grows to the size of an average US county, the ethnic cleansing starts. guy knows his genocides, and likes them

I do, and I wish you were caught up in more of them.

Unfortunately you reserve genocides for the natives and black people instead of yourselves.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

So you're trying to insult him by calling his dad gay for getting hosed in the rear end but you're the one loving him in the rear end??? PAP SMEAR, SUPER GENIUS.

Go figure a commie thinks being gay is an insult. loving homophobic regressive.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Unfortunately you reserve genocides for the natives and black people instead of yourselves.

Actually the suicide rate among white americans is skyrocketing

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

pap smear posted:

Go figure a commie thinks being gay is an insult. loving homophobic regressive.

But you were using it as an insult.

PAP SMEAR, SUPER GENIUS

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

steinrokkan posted:

wow inbred eurotrash wishes death on those more successful than he is, not communist at all

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

wow inbred eurotrash wishes death on those more successful than he is, not communist at all

Look everyone, it's the most prevalent alt-reich argument tactic "oh wow nice ad hominem attack, clearly I'm right and you're wrong!!"

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
God drat this thread is terrible but I'm not ashamed to admit I like it anyway

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

But you were using it as an insult.

PAP SMEAR, SUPER GENIUS

I knew communists were retarded troglodytes, but this is just embarrassing.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Why are so many burnouts psychopathic social darwinists?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

pap smear posted:

I knew communists were retarded troglodytes, but this is just embarrassing.

Go on, explain to me in detail how you weren't trying to use that as an insult. It shouldn't be hard for a super genius such as yourself.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

morally adept posted:

Why are so many burnouts psychopathic social darwinists?

Since they have suffered, so must everyone else.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
communism is cool, and good

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Look everyone, it's the most prevalent alt-reich argument tactic "oh wow nice ad hominem attack, clearly I'm right and you're wrong!!"

what are you responding to? it's like you were responding to a completely different post.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

So far my favorite thing is pap thinking anyone would need to cannibalize his broke brain for research. just lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Loky11 posted:

communism is cool, and good

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

i've never seen someone cool and good that thinks communism is cool and good. :iiam:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

gobbagool posted:

whether it is communist or not, death to america is the credo that keeps the world going

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

steinrokkan posted:

whether it is communist or not, death to america is the credo that keeps the world going

how's that working out for you?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Sedisp posted:

So far my favorite thing is pap thinking anyone would need to cannibalize his broke brain for research. just lol

pathologists have to work on something

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

gobbagool posted:

i hope north korea is getting closer to an ICBM capable of targeting the continental USA

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

gobbagool posted:

i've never seen someone cool and good that thinks communism is cool and good. :iiam:

its cause they know to stay away from dumb assholes

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

i hope north korea is getting closer to an ICBM capable of targeting the continental USA

that;s hosed up mayne

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

*ahem*

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

that;s hosed up mayne

no, i think maine shouldn't be first to go

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

obviously consuming more than 1 potato alloted, gulag for xim

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

steinrokkan posted:

yeah we'll worry about that, meanwhile there's a 100% chance that your lovely little country dissolves into typical balkan ethnic cleansing any minute now. I mean it's been what, 20 years since last time, you're really overdue by your own historical reference

edit: im sure you're safe though, everyone feels sorry for you

edit 2: found video from your country featuring cutting edge automotive and cow technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

gobbagool fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Mar 7, 2018

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

gobbagool posted:

guy knows his genocides, and likes them

Don’t sign your posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gobbagool posted:

pretty well, considering russia got a retard elected who is destroying the country from within.

• Locked thread