Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What shocks will unfold on the Go-Home Show to Fastlane?
This poll is closed.
They add everybody NOT on the Top Ten list to AJ's match. 8 19.05%
Shinsuke Nakamura is spotted near catering 8 19.05%
gently caress it, the Fastlane Main Event is now a 49-Man Royal Rumble for the WWE Championship 13 30.95%
A wide-eyed Johnny Gargano is spotted making a panicked call to Rockstar Spud 4 9.52%
THE BIG DOG! 9 21.43%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bartok
May 10, 2006

Ready Player One angers me so much for no goddamn reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

bartok posted:

Ready Player One angers me so much for no goddamn reason

it's like when family guy mocks robot chicken as "HEY THOSE ARE THINGS I REMEMBER LOL YAYYYYY!!!", except done 100% earnestly

bartok
May 10, 2006

GrimGypsy posted:

it's like when family guy mocks robot chicken as "HEY THOSE ARE THINGS I REMEMBER LOL YAYYYYY!!!", except done 100% earnestly

pot and kettle

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Shima Honnou posted:

This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Cool, got it! :thumbsup:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

reminder that the big Raw After Wrestlemania moment will probably be Big Cass coming out to attack Roman and start the worst title feud in years so lol it only gets worse from here

bartok
May 10, 2006

GrimGypsy posted:

reminder that the big Raw After Wrestlemania moment will probably be Big Cass coming out to attack Roman and start the worst title feud in years so lol it only gets worse from here

Do you think they change his name to distance him from Enzo?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hot take: Dolph vs AJ is cool and good because Dolph is good in it, so is AJ.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

bartok posted:

Do you think they change his name to distance him from Enzo?

yeah they'll trim him down to just his first name like everyone else, so he'll just be "Big"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sami and Kevin win again!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Why have a really good tv match when you can end it with *faaaaaaaarrrrrttttt*

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

remove all mcmahons

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jiro posted:

Why have a really good tv match when you can end it with HERE COMES THA MONAAAAAY (here we go)

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Shane Mcmahon himself! What a treat!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

the wone lolf

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
boy this show is uninspired

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
shame mcmahon

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

tweet my meat posted:

Shane Mcmahon himself! What a treat!

A Shane McMahon?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

During the Summer of Punk, CM got interrupted during a promo by Hunter's music, sighed on the mic, and said "apparently it's time to play the game."

That's me with "here comes the money."

e: found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlf9gzWe_aI&t=150s

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Mar 7, 2018

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I am a good boss who is good at his job, which is why I am punishing this beatdown, but not before I stop and dance and play to the crowd, and I'm going to punish it by making people who just wrestled a full-length match and got ambushed and unfairly assaulted, one of whom is my brand's champion, wrestle in another match. I am very smart.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

CarlCX posted:

I am a good boss who is good at his job, which is why I am punishing this beatdown, but not before I stop and dance and play to the crowd, and I'm going to punish it by making people who just wrestled a full-length match and got ambushed and unfairly assaulted, one of whom is my brand's champion, wrestle in another match. I am very smart.

also going to give up the main event of my brand's ppv this sunday minus the guy no one wants to win

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

so it's just the fastlane match w/out cena hahahahahah

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
why would sami turn on kevin tonight when it doesn't matter what is this commentary

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/electrolemon/status/971208968323280896

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Shima Honnou posted:

This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

I'm not watching Smackdown but I appreciate anyone mentioning that burial ground for our nuclear waste

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
all i know is, if i saw that sign, that would just make me want to get the dangerous killing energy and use it for my own personal gains

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Smackdown is bad but you know what’s good? Homemade coconut red lentil soup. Mmmmmmm. And healthy for you! (It’s also vegan friendly if any of you are into that!)

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Yikes AJ is bleeding from the cheek.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

fart blood posted:

Smackdown is bad but you know what’s good? Homemade coconut red lentil soup. Mmmmmmm. And healthy for you! (It’s also vegan friendly if any of you are into that!)

coconuts are animals

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:catstare: that counter to the forearm.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is a video game match and it basically rules.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is a video game match and it basically rules.

Agreed, that flip to reverse DDT is loving awesome.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
that ddt rules. it is...

cool as hell

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

hahahahahahahahaha

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this is the worst show

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lmao Sami turning in Kevin now

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

FRIENDSHIP IS OVER

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GrimGypsy posted:

hahahahahahahahaha

I see anything especially funny about a real cool match with a good finish?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Where is Cena?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

i didn't watch the bad show, let's loving go team littlebig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

why would sami turn on kevin tonight when it doesn't matter what is this commentary

okay fixing this to "booking"

• Locked thread