Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Im here to watch shooty space shows and crush rear end to dust.

And im all outta rear end...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

AwkwardKnob posted:

Not sure if a TV show will ever yank my jaw to the floor as hard as the Adama Maneuver did in Battlestar Galactica. Warping into the atmosphere and free-falling while launching all fighters, then warping out just above the ground, in-turn decimating ground troops as well. gently caress that was hardcore.

This show is getting close.

I never liked BSG as much as a lot of other people, but that scene had me literally pumping my fist, saying 'Ffffffuck yeeeaaah!' and remains one of my favorite shooty space show things out of all the shooty space shows Ive watched.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

StashAugustine posted:

the OPA becomes the latest left anarchist group in recorded history to canonize a cop

because he murdered an unarmed suspect no less :v:

Fixed that for you. They do it all the time.