Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

He winged the martians and they shot a torpedo at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

At least in Season 1 a lot of stuff is really dark and hard to parse, I don't recall season 2 having any issues.

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

I would not call the Expanses cinematography shaky-cam in the slightest.

https://i.imgur.com/XJvkJH7.gifv

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

I cannot wait for them to hit some of the later scenes to let Bobbi be the biggest baddass.

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

Johnny Truant posted:

Again... can we not have book spoilers in the TV topic, please?

Is it a spoiler for things that already happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AirborneNinja
Jul 27, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Though it kind of makes me wonder if there is any fighter craft in the Expanse setting. I guess the Tachi style ships can fulfill that role though.

They are never mentioned in the books which makes sense as The Expanse is more hard sci-fi. A one-two man fighter craft would be at a massive disadvantage to ships like the Roci since she can already accelerate more then fast enough to kill her crew and the Epstein drive makes things like operational range a non-issue. A fighter would be less heavily armed and armored and would be worse at the sort of long range operations they would normally do for earth bound navies.