Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

So the dismantling has been delayed? Good sign?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dead Like Rev posted:

Not gonna lie i'd buy a Roci model

There are 3D printer files available for free online, you just need to paint it yourself

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Where can I go for the live chat?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I tried to tune in but the video was not working right, it sounds like a disaster, I guess I'll keep looking at Roci models

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm disappointed there still isn't news, but from everything I've read the lack of dismantling the sets is a good sign. I don't believe putting that on hold is worth it just to maybe keep viewership up and keep up false hope.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm really glad Thomas Jane is back and I'm thinking about going back to finish Hung

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I've started my rewatch in anticipation of the new season and have been struggling with the work printer to create a model of the Roci

I missed in S1E4 that Miller was stabbing the wrong leg of the corpse

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't know that the book was delayed. drat.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Phi230 posted:

It was delayed to March because the the publisher was restructuring and they hosed up, so the authors decided to take another editing pass in the mean time. The book exists and was on track for release this month, it is now just in editing for another 3 months.

It's coming I promise

I knew my Clockwork Authors wouldn’t let me down! Taking advantage of the time to review it raises them in my estimation. They may not write the highest literature, but they’re good at what they do!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Every Martian sees themselves as working to a glorious, future Mars, and are willing to sacrifice comfort and safety for future Martians.

I don’t think they’re the Libertarians of The Expanse universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I could have sworn that the huge, open spaces of Eath had something to do with Zbobbie’s revalation, but yeah the gist of it is that an invasion is just a propaganda piece Mars sells but knows can never happen