Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

CRUSH rear end

TO DUST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
As a book reader I kinda know everything that's gonna happen but my girlfriend and I haven't started S3 yet so I have major FOMO from not watching

thats my story, tune in next week

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Hey you should watch the show so it gets renewed! :sun:

I already bought it on amazon

I'm doing my part!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
There is no such thing as a fighter sized ship in the expanse universe

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The show is dead

Read the books

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Discovery sucks rear end,

Star wars does too,

Go to Amazon,

Buy the loving books

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
An expanse fan will kidnap Jeff Bezos and demand him to fund the expanse, and I'll be glad of it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
There is a RUMOR from Puppetmaster Jim Murray that Alcon is meeting with Amazon

oddly enough, GRRM's social media response has been a big signal boost for the whole renewal campaign

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
if the expanse does die we still have The Expanse

you know

a 9 book series

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The set demolition and scrap off to the poo poo, terrible show known as Star Trek Discovery has been postponed till Wednesday

This is meaningless but please latch on it to so the disappointment will be greater

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cingulate posted:

You mean unlike the fact that they throw rocks on earth, killing more people than are alive right now.

That was good, you're an imperialist and deserved it.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Every lib fan of the expanse whines like a stinky baby whenever the belt actually treats inners like the inners treat belters

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Cingulate posted:

I think just about everyone is an OPA sympathiser to some degree. But some also cheer on genocide on a hitherto unknown scale and other abhorrent things.

The difference is liberals merely sympathizing with the plight of the OPA while rejecting their liberation. You'd rather Belters toil and die than do what it takes to win their own freedom. In other words;

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

zeal posted:

in the heart of every liberal lurks a welwala

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
if this show had a bigger budget you're drat right we would've seen Yojimbo the Martian Mad Cat Mk II getting owned by a PM hybrid

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Joe Mantis posted:

https://twitter.com/TheExpanseWR/status/996486426605768704?s=20

Expanse writers say they're at Amazon HQ officially to see the plane and unofficially "other stuff above their pay grade"

Its the hope that kills you

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mu Zeta posted:

I can't believe I'm using Twitter as my primary news source now

TRUMP

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Cas is just gonna tell everyone to watch live and say "hashtag save the expanse" out loud

Either that or Bezos agrees to renew if he is given a sacrifice to feed

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Called it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm actually kind of hoping that the cancellation news doesn't demoralize people, and people still watch

I'm also interested to see if the cancellation news and subsequent renewal campaign had any kind of effect on the viewing numbers like a streisand effect

Phi230 fucked around with this message at 14:58 on May 16, 2018

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

No news is good news imo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Combat Pretzel posted:

Why are actors running around on the Amazon campus, and there's still nothing to announce? :mad:

The cancellation was a ruse, and the renewal campaign is an astroturfed marketing ploy to boost viewership

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Alcon put out an optimistic message

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Arcsquad12 posted:

So apart from Eros and Ceres do the belters really have many major permanent installations to live on? I imagine it's easier to find a sizable rock and mount a Tycho style Stanford taurus spin station to it so it's anchored and minable rather than trying to tow an asteroid to a better spot.

Ganymede, Pallas, there's a lot of moon's and spun up rocks

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Aurora 4x meets your needs

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Rumor has it, that after The Expanse MMO got canned they ran a forum RPG, pen and paper like, for a while. Then they made the books

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The C# rewrite of Auroura will crush rear end to dust

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the world is inclusive to the entire universe

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
literalist NERDS

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
He is also a very good project manager

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Arcsquad12 posted:

So we're now coming on a week since teardown was scheduled to begin and still in the dark as to the date of the show

Teardown has been postponed "until further notice"

Could be bad, could be good. Optimism says something is happening. Pessimism says something bad is happening.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm wondering what the monkeys paw to the expanse being renewed will be

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ceres is proud to present

The Nine Inch Nails!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

zeal posted:

one martian missile managed to kill 2 million people the last time those systems were put to the test

19 of 20 were shot down

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
It's a loving nuke, they were lucky it didn't kill 20 million

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 7 is gonna reach out to new heights

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The squid ship is actually one giant testicle for Galactus, who is currently under construction

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Thank you Jeff Bezos, because of your generosity we will attempt to make your death by guillotine as painless and as quick as possible

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Netflix took down Expanse related stuff today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the expanse but goatse