Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Close this thread until the show launches ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

oh no people are having a mild discussion about something

somebody call the mods!!!
another thrilling page of mild discussion

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Yeah the only time I remember thinking the camerawork was a little shoddy is in the S1 finale, which is my least favorite episode in the entire series. I just figured they ran out of budget

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

farthest out settlement is at Titania, Uranus.

https://twitter.com/ExpanseSYFY/sta...319086932746242
Hell yeah spaceman vs physics is exactly why I love this show

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Firefly really stood out at the time. It had (relatively) interesting characters, punchy dialogue, and the setting is still cool and well realized. The plot wasn't really great and I don't think I'd enjoy watching it today but when you think about movies and especially tv shows you gotta put them in the context they came out of.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Phenotype posted:

Why tho? I dunno, he's been such a bit character, he hasn't done much besides advise Avasarala about security issues. Like, I usually understand when people are into some minor character from whatever show, but Cotyar's been such a non-entity. If you guys didn't know him from Spartacus or whatever it was, would you care?
Nothing special he's just a super likable auxiliary character

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

Cojawfee posted:

As long as Syfy doesn't pull an Adult Swim and kill a very popular TV series and then absolutely refuse to sell the rights to anyone.
I don't get this. Why just not work out a royalty deal, better to make some money than no money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

I don't swear.... but I know all the words