Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
It's great how Bobbie and Avasarala's roles have flipped now we've gone from UN negotiations to gunfights and High G burns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
The Roci crew have been in their wierdness bubble too long, it's quite normal for someone to be flabbergasted when a fugitive UN Deputy Undersecretary enters the room. Wearing a racing suit. On a Martian ship. Crewed by Belters. Give the poor boy some slack Chrisjen.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
Rewatching the Nauvoo launch scene they reused the footage of the rocket drones latching on except all the lights on Nauvoo are off now.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Tarquinn posted:

Thanks, Lex Luthor.

Thanks, Joseph II, for granting patronage to these artisans who came you your court.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Kassad posted:

The real problem with a big gently caress-off flagship like this is that there's only one, it's too expensive to replace and it's a giant target. Even if it worked perfectly, building a bunch of smaller ships would be more efficient in every way.

It's typical for the Belters wanting to be like the big powers and trying to outdo them. Like their uniforms with the OPA logo on the front, a bigger one on the back and another one on the holster, all the real navies have logos on their uniforms so that's what we do. And since regular navies have big ships we'll put the biggest one into service.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

ZekeNY posted:

Everyone knew the "accident" story was a lie.

At least his actions provided proof that bullets can still go fast in the ship.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Tarquinn posted:

Season premiere??

The team did not read the small print in Jeff Bezos' contract that said season 4 would have to follow 3 immediately because as a fan of the show he does not want to wait. Everyone is pulling 16 hour days to get it ready in time.

Preview spoiler: Anna and Amos will team up and that should be an amazing combination.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
I hope the next season will have Anna, the irresistible force, meet Drummer, the immovable object, in a matter of ethics and morality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Solenna posted:

Lt. Sutton (Bobby's XO who get's blown up over Ganymede in s2 aka Hugh Dillon) is getting his band's first album remastered. I bring this up mainly because I have a bunch of music by the Headstones on my iPod and I keep picturing him in full MCRN uniform rocking out when their stuff shows up in shuffle. And because they're a Canadian band his background in music probably isn't super well known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFpVW4W_Dk

Not available in my region :mad:

Ah well, here is some GlamourDrummer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYJDCVHY13U&t=208s