Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Striking the sets this soon isn't unusual at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe they can do a 4th season with 100% CG sets like Sanctuary.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dead Like Rev posted:

Starz had Ash vs Evil Dead which they also cancelled. Starz also seems to loving love that pirate garbage show Black Sails or whatever the gently caress it is and the show about the chick time traveling and loving lots of scottish dudes, my wife watches it, Outlander, i get really loving confused cause i think its that baller Jim Caviezel movie where he crashes in ancient england and fights the bio luminescent monster.

I fuckin love that movie.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Baronjutter posted:

I want a proper hyper-detailed kit with like photo-etch parts and all that.

Same. And official replicas of Miller's hat.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How much money did that cost? Because that's awesome. Quite the step up from mailing packages of crackers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well that was a waste of time. If they're striking the sets tomorrow what will increased viewership do?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Baronjutter posted:

What the gently caress is that???

Having never read the books or any spoilers?

hopefully Miller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TTerrible posted:

Show is still cancelled.

b-b-but we hired a plane. :qq:

Shoulda mailed hot sauce/crackers.