Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Open Source Idiom posted:

New trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MowKgO0IeyU

(As in actual trailer and not teaser.)

Fuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

AwkwardKnob posted:

Not sure if a TV show will ever yank my jaw to the floor as hard as the Adama Maneuver did in Battlestar Galactica. Warping into the atmosphere and free-falling while launching all fighters, then warping out just above the ground, in-turn decimating ground troops as well. gently caress that was hardcore.

This show is getting close.

All hands brace for turbulence.

I still get pumped just thinking about that scene.

Back when that aired. I was Djing in various nightclubs with multimillion dollar sound systems. Sometimes to check out how good the system was or just when I felt like it I would pop in early load up that scene on the AV system and just blast it. Felt good.

Raged fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Mar 16, 2018

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Svaha posted:

We need a .gif of that insane maneuver they did at the end. That was some crazy poo poo!

That a was a drat good space battle.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

It's on the bubble. If S3 viewership doesn't grow the word is :ese:

:smith:

The premier didn't do very well, apprently, so set your TV's to watch it live, or watch the DVR/webcast within 3 days. Or buy the season/episode on your streaming du jour. This show is great and deserves another season!

I could see Netflix picking this up really quick if SyFy drops it. Used to be that you could watch this the next day on Netflix Australia and tons of friends watched it, but SyFy cancelled that deal. They would kill for a critically acclaimed Sci Fi series with some legs to it.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Honestly, as much as i hate SYFY this isn't really their fault. The deal that Alcon gave them is pretty drat lovely.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Baronjutter posted:

And of course grant from mythbusters is heavily involved. That's a double mythbusters connection with the expanse now.

Here's the actual episode (s) he's in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCBuaTnDsQs

Holy poo poo, I never knew this existed. It's really friggin good.

I'm just so used to fan stuff being total garbage. It's a total shock that it's almost perfect.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
That episode was so loving good. God, Amos was just...well... Amos.

gently caress SYFY and Alcon

sadly can't watch it live (or within 6 months) in Australia because Alcon hosed us when it comes to the rights.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Platystemon posted:

He’s such a shithead.

The legacy thing is true, but why tell Anna?

Because it's the last thing someone talked to him about.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Sooooo where did Naomi send the one pod she was able to redirect?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Something to cheer you up.

https://youtu.be/J7thXHaJh9g

Won't embed for some drat reason

Raged fucked around with this message at 11:16 on May 18, 2018

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Perhaps they throw a SYFY executive out a airlock.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
This is drat good news. Probably the single best chance to have all the books to make it into the show.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
https://twitter.com/Casanvar/status/1000234595680505856

this vid is sooo good

The casts reaction is awesome they are so drat happy

Raged fucked around with this message at 06:18 on May 26, 2018

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Jesus loving christ that was a good episode. Jane sold it and holy hell Steven Strait knocked it out of the park.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Thank gently caress Amazon picked it up. If it was still cancelled this episode would have hurt a lot.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Open Source Idiom posted:

I don't have a problem with the character being queer -- in the abstract anyway. I've a problem with the character being so heavily abject, and the show using classic kneejerk traits -- disabled, queer -- to paint him as unlikable.

By way of comparison: If Mao Snr. had mentioned a husband instead of a wife I wouldn't be bothered. Or if the genders of the camera crew were swapped -- ponyguy became ponygirl, and viceversa -- I'd probably only be talking about how it's a shame that the show's first character with a disability was so obviously repellent. I think that's consistent with what I've been saying, I guess?

Just catching up, but I have to say if you are looking to be offended maybe you should look somewhere else.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
God drat, that was a good season finale.