Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Did y'all catch this?

https://twitter.com/JosefSchwem/status/1686819700569686033

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh no they're angry :ohdear:

Kids and Guns
Apr 1, 2013
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1695168233635205290

It looks like this is coming back next week. Hype!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
awwww yeah this is the kinda good news I needed

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER
PFM is so back

With a deep-cut gob-verse character

https://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/380-two-months-later/

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The name rings a bell but remind me

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TwoPair posted:

The name rings a bell but remind me

Check out the side comic, wacky land

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This rules. I thought they'd written themselves into a corner but solving too many problems and the comic would never get updated again. Not the end of the world compared to where some comics have died, but it's not exactly an ending, either. Unfortunately now there's a loving fed on my screen but, swings and roundabouts

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Ragnar34 posted:

This rules. I thought they'd written themselves into a corner but solving too many problems and the comic would never get updated again. Not the end of the world compared to where some comics have died, but it's not exactly an ending, either. Unfortunately now there's a loving fed on my screen but, swings and roundabouts

I'm happy to report that we have not written ourselves into a corner. We've had this portion of the story planned for quite a while. We weren't updating for a while simply because I wasn't able to draw fast enough for a while. Lots of goofy real-life stuff has been going on, such as work and family stuff.

Josef is a very methodical writer and has crafted a really cool world with Please Forgive Me, and I honestly don't think he's capable of writing us into a corner.

I personally wanna thank you folks for your Patience, as always. We both appreciate you reading and hope you enjoy what's to come!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Thank God This Is Back.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Gobolatula posted:

I'm happy to report that we have not written ourselves into a corner. We've had this portion of the story planned for quite a while. We weren't updating for a while simply because I wasn't able to draw fast enough for a while. Lots of goofy real-life stuff has been going on, such as work and family stuff.

Josef is a very methodical writer and has crafted a really cool world with Please Forgive Me, and I honestly don't think he's capable of writing us into a corner.

I personally wanna thank you folks for your Patience, as always. We both appreciate you reading and hope you enjoy what's to come!

hyper exciting to see y'all back at it!

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

thank you for more really good comic!!

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
(no relation)

Lowen
Mar 16, 2007

Adorable.

This new guy in the comic sucks so much and I love it.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I've been wanting to order this but can't come up with a good idea for a Gob doodle. And I keep seeing other people's doodles and I'm kicking myself for not thinking up their doodle idea first. And I still can't come up with a doodle idea. It's a vicious cycle, really.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm really starting the question this officer's methods.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gob and Sixdogs have a knack for making bit characters who feel like they have lives of their own, and their lives are insane but I don't know, their comics do the thing where the main characters feel like main characters of the story but not main characters of the universe. The Farmer is a gag character but half the gag is that he has an inner life and dreams and his own problems, important life mysteries he's in the process of solving. The fact that his life is ridiculous only adds to the believability. My life is exactly this ridiculous. Same for all the other bit characters. They and I are all preposterous, and I guess what I'm saying is I believe in us all.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Ragnar34 posted:

Gob and Sixdogs have a knack for making bit characters who feel like they have lives of their own, and their lives are insane but I don't know, their comics do the thing where the main characters feel like main characters of the story but not main characters of the universe. The Farmer is a gag character but half the gag is that he has an inner life and dreams and his own problems, important life mysteries he's in the process of solving. The fact that his life is ridiculous only adds to the believability. My life is exactly this ridiculous. Same for all the other bit characters. They and I are all preposterous, and I guess what I'm saying is I believe in us all.

I am truly touched by your kind words. I can tell you Sixdogs AKA Josef is touched as well. Thank you very much.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Ragnar34 posted:

I'm really starting the question this officer's methods.

I dunno, he seems like a perfectly capable fellow.

Gobolatula posted:

I am truly touched by your kind words. I can tell you Sixdogs AKA Josef is touched as well. Thank you very much.

I agree with Ragnar34, what you're both creating is awesome and I am excited to see where it goes next!

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
special agent terry gross is having a rough go of it

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This kid's a legend

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
oh poo poo I have not been keeping up with this enough and just caught up. Also I can't believe that was an actual CSI episode referenced a couple of comics ago. I never watched that show but lol what a new level of ridiculous.

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

https://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/397-swing-set/
BREAKIN' THE LAW
BREAKIN' THE LAW

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/401-american-empire/

i wonder what sort of things will horribly maim terry gross tonight?

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Looking forward to him being shredded to death by the baby wolf

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Seems like the government should turn their AMERICA gently caress YEAH attitude toward scourging and purging the pine barrens. :clint:

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

I feel like he's either going to die or steal the identity of the little wolf.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Right up to this point I kinda thought Special Agent Terry Gross (No Relation)'s sheer ego might have created some sort of... Americanisation Bubble. An America-can-do attitude takes you a long way, but not far enough.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Holy poo poo lmao

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Elfface posted:

Right up to this point I kinda thought Special Agent Terry Gross (No Relation)'s sheer ego might have created some sort of... Americanisation Bubble. An America-can-do attitude takes you a long way, but not far enough.

I was thinking something similar. Like his utter ignorance and confidence would shield him from reality. Then, well, lmao.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Pasqualo...

also woo a cool new character.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I just noticed that Pasqualo's hallucination dad is tagged as Headtusangelo and got a hearty laugh.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Sorry, I usually have more blood than this" is a great line

Also props to the "H. Simpson. No, that's too obvious. Let's call him Homer S." censoring maneuver

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
The return of chair lots.

Also lmao trisssh says acab

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trisssh is a true blue homie

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Pasqualo makes a webcomic? What a dork

Mordja