Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

The impression I got from the end of It Hurts!! was that Pasq recreated the universe so that the new version of him would serve as a replacement for Aurora by being as much like her as humanly possible, mostly erasing his own personality in the process. He felt that Aurora was good, his own personality was fatally flawed, and that the best thing he could do to make a happier world would be to reshape the next version of himself into something as much like Aurora as it was possible for a mundane human to be. Other people seemed to read it as being literally Aurora replacing Pasqualo's "spot" in the universe. I was never clear on which of those was canon though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

It's both hilarious and touching how Pasqualo's act of insane, instant, without hesitation self-sacrifice results in that guy making a positive change. I love that she's still totally afraid of getting hit by a car, but she just doesn't even hesitate, she's so pure she's just like, "gotta give my life for that tortoise, it's the right thing to do,", and the universe rewards her.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

CANNED PISS made me crack up.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

"No this is not a nightmare, this is real life". I cracked up.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I absolutely love PFM! Trisssh.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

T-man posted:

Good ideas Gob. Get nice and rested up and I hope things are going well with therapy and your cock and ball torture. :)

:yeah:

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

It's great, but yeah, really upsetting. Apparently the creator was dealing with suicidal depression while they were making it, and for much of the comic wasn't sure whether they'd be around to finish it. That radiates out in the work, I feel like.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I loving love the panel of Pasqualo and Trisssh gazing fondly into the distance as Pasqualo utters a quiet threat about disrespecting her horse girl anime.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Pasqualo is too relatable.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I suspect Jenny Penguin. But the outside bet is, like, Katie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

thank you for more really good comic!!