Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He's just a distant relative of Lord Boxman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I guess Mark just has an incredibly punchable skull. Even the school building is getting in on that action!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
To be fair to the glee club joke, once the show went off the air a lot of glee clubs probably did see a sudden drop in interest.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Deodytus posted:

That close up panel of Dad's face is the perfect creepy counterbalance to the goofy panel of ripped dad right before it.

This might not be new though, maybe Dadsqualo always had cereal activated Hulkism?

Clearly the hat was a limiter device, and the cereal damaged it somehow. Now Obtuseangelo's full power is unleashed and he is unable to control it.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Meanwhile, in an attempt to be cruel, Trisssh sends Pasq away to look at trees for a few hours. Didn't think that one through, did she?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Kinda surprised this Pasq isn't all over the pink highlights though. They're pretty anime.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

RandomPauI posted:

If you go that route, please have them been redheaded naturally. Then half their hair went white. So they bleach and dye that hair to the original color. Or shave off the non-red parts.

It's a dumb idea, but "the redhead is the transperson" is pretty contrived so...

No, I haven't thought about any implications beyond one upping the other comics. Why do you ask?

Why stop at just half? I suggest two non-adjacent quarters

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Pasq makes a good comic.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's gonna turn out that the sun is shaped like it is to punch any space rhinos who get too close.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It was clearly all three - that's the level of genius Obtusangelo is working on.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Dad has yet to wake up and discharge her from her duty.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I'm kinda hoping we see the biggest twist imaginable regarding the interior...

It's a kind and supportive hospital, and with proper medication Ally is going to thrive.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
That doctor's depravity knows no bounds!

Also since there's no Sex Sam panic, I'm going to assume he's actually a farmer named Ricardo who had a stroke and everything he said was actually "Woah, why are you sneaking around you must be on those teenage drugs, please don't dab on my grave I'll do whatever you want."

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Comic 100: Tubsy gets Allison teen pregnant.

Also, Pasq is wearing matching earrings with Ally now.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Those two are clearly perfect for each other.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Linda isn't really pregnant, she just has a belly-mouth and wants to mess with people.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Come on Pasqy, a girl just confessed to you, like in one of your Japanese animes! You're supposed to be charmingly flustered, not have a heart attack!

(Plot twist - Charlotte had strawberry lipbalm)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

TwoPair posted:

Before Pasq was a cyborg, maybe this one's a straight up android. But then I doubt Dad would keep an android around that he hated so much.

Could even Dad's genius create an android he didn't hate?

(A static robot holding a hosepipe full of whiskey doesn't count.)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Oh Chair... You're coming on way too strong. At least the bad anime YouTube might give them something to have a fight about. Then it'll be a proper pasqualo relationship.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Episode 101 - Pasqualo farts the song that destroys the world.

Or - Pasq shits herself in public, and that's finally enough to stop Chair coming on way too strong.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Well Pasqy... at least having a terrible, impulsive regrettable first kiss is an ordinary dumb teenager thing to do.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Literally Kermit posted:

*Extremely Narrator Voice:* "It was illegal both."

Fixed.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
And that typo had me wondering if you had some sort of Trisssh.snake domain.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I choose to believe that off-panel Chair has run face-first into a Pull door in her hurry to escape.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Also disappointed that Trisssh isn't eating her lunch whole.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

T-man posted:

Ducktails is the single universal constant, even in universes without ducks

In the Howard the Duck universe, its their Game of Thrones.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Individual servers is one of those hangovers from the early days of MMOs when it was a massive hassle to send character.dat from one mainframe to another, and makes no sense in the golden age of streaming and clouds when I can get a high-quality snapshot from Mars faster than I can get a text message from next door.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Pasqy, you hosed up.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Patience does indeed know the expression 'A third wheel'. She assumed Horley Shorley did too, and wasn't expecting Trisssh to show up.

And she got the hats by having them strategically buried about the place for later harvesting, like squirrels with nuts.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I identify too much with Pasqualo right now.

Well, time to sleep until 5pm again.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Your task that delays the comic is to make a gif of Pasq, Ally and Katie doing the poses from the intro.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Twin Pasqs makes me imagine them yelling "Brrrrrotherrr!" at each other.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Nah, it's a fusion of Universe 2 and 3. Therefore...

Please Hurt Me!!!!!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Uh-oh, I'm not so sure it was a good idea to have free kitten day at the same time the king of all rats in the world was visiting their school :ohdear:

The rodent monarchy might be about to come to an abrupt end.

It's just his name.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I think it's important that shooka shooka was tagged as a character, which I assume to be the name of the gift because of the noise it made.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Unfortunately, the cyborg gene is recessive. That, or girl-pasq is gonna get super angry and do a 'Justice Gun Morphing' some day.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's nice of the school to include dog person toilets.

And silly Ally, to the very (crazy) religious the acknowledgement of any other religion is inherently offensive.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Tall, thin, pointy nose... Is Katie this dimensions Pearl?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Patience is saved, Tubsy found her. Now he's gonna leave the attic like Hulk leaving everything except his purple pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Reacting just like the rest of the family to that one over here.