Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
It Hurts!! was easily twice as good as God Dammit!, so I expect Please Forgive Me!!! will be even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Alopex posted:

How many paper animals does Pasq have in her pockets?

Just one. At any point of time, she only ever has one origami animal in her pockets.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Leroy Dennui posted:

"PASQUALO'S loving LUNCH"

Oh man, we're gonna see Obtuseangelo again real soon, I can feel it.

Pasqualoriginalflavor loved his dad dearly and wouldn't want to change him for Pasqualaurora.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Libluini posted:

Bertrand Shumway? Is he, per chance, an Alien Life Form?

He is a humble and totally normal mayor.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Was Winston Whithouse's third eye and bird foot arm caused by the uranium or was he just born that way?

Most likely he was born that way because of the uranium. Exposure to radiation once you're already fully formed just translates to sickness (nausea, diarrhea, etc.), hair and tooth loss, cataracts, intestinal bleeding, burns and cancers -- lots and lots of cancers. But damaged genetic material at conception? That can cause a body to develop abnormally during gestation, and that's where freak mutations can happen.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Forum people bewildered that forum user named "can't cook" has weird opinions about food.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I guess he was trying to make some anime thing when he bashed his head against the wall?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Hákarl isn't basted in dog urine, it just seems like it had because shark flesh is full of ammonia and urea. In fact the entire fermentation process is to reduce its ammonia, urea, and other bad stuff enough to make it edible; fresh meat from the Greenland shark is toxic.

Like a lot of disgusting food, its origins come from "how can we make this foul stuff remotely safe enough to eat so that we can avoid famine in this frozen wasteland".

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

cant cook creole bream posted:

Is it lesbian if the snakes are male?

Hey, Sssammy can be a girl's name too!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

thatbastardken posted:

a teenage kid being a dork doesn't seem like sufficient reason for the searing artistic hatred that pasqdad exhibits, is all.

Are you saying that the characterization are somewhat exaggerated and hyperbolic?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tendales posted:

Oh no the best shirt :ohdear:

I'm sure the hat will regenerate the shirt as soon as Ob shrinks back to normal size.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Makes sense. If the supernatural were real, people would get accustomed to it and just think of it as natural.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
http://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/046-all-aboard-the-grain-train/
I choose to believe the eye Mark the creep is talking to isn't someone spying from behind a hole in the wall, but literally a disembodied eye floating in a dimensional rift.

It's probably the canon interpretation anyway.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Alas, poor Bernice.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Maddie's shoes must be from a really great brand, this one went through two walls and it's still intact.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
That's certainly an interesting fishing technique.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

There Bias Two posted:

What's up with Dad's hands? Are those stigmata?

Yes.

The whole thing about shooting his own hand to blind a weird fish with his blood so that he could stab it to death with a broken can was just a ruse to hide that he's the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Because this is the world designed by Hurt Pasqualo to be where Forgiven Pasqualo would live happy, and having a dad who is Jesus seems like a good idea for this purpose.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So, Patience at least survived the crash. Jury's still out on Obtusangelo.

But as for the hot dog stand, barring a miracle, it's as good as dead and gone.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So this is apparently Dr Quickburger.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I love that Pasq's dad is just a dad version of Snidely Whiplash.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Pasq just saved Chair Lot's life from Katie's bowling-ball-powered murder attempt. So she's going to be even worse with the clinginess and hero worship.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
They should have swapped their aliases, so they could be Morphalo and Trishnity.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
It's possible that what she needs is therapy.

It's impossible that any of the gang will think of this point.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I don't have a twitter but I'd go with A.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

cant cook creole bream posted:

So, Katie's Persian?

Her family name is Tehrani, so we can presume whichever of her ancestors first bore that name came from Tehran.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Mordja posted:

Gob, you misspelled "nonsense" you useless slut.

And you missed that "counselor" is also misspelled you half-assed slut-shamer.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Literally Kermit posted:

I'm the unspeakable bond between two beings who are not quite gods, yet surely more than merely mortal men.

This is a universe created by IH!!'s Pasqualo, and this is his idea of what mere mortal men are supposed to be like.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I like that Tubsy got a protection snack food racket going on. Pow! Gangsta poo poo.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

DACK FAYDEN posted:

When did you think up Horley?

And was it right after changing meds?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Tubsy hosed it all up and he doesn't even know he did

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

MJeff posted:

I really really want a thing with Pasq and Pasq interacting with each other now.

Pasqualay and Pasqualbee

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Light Gun Man posted:

You asked for this!!!!

Accurate, since we are asking for this right now.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
She's the mother Obtusangelo deserves.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

TwoPair posted:

I'm kind of bummed that Grandma is so awful because it means that Obtusangelo is just a product of his own (probably) miserable upbringing and inherited his horrible traits instead of inexplicably being the worst father ever for no real reason.

You know this is all IH-Pasqualo's fault anyway.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

My theory is that's not actually his mom, he just dumped his daughter off at some random witch's (like, an actual Satan worshiping, dark magic practicing witch) house when he needed free baby sitting.

The random witch happened to be his actual mom.

Not that he planned it or even was aware of it, he never paid attention to his mom anyway.

In fact he's the reason she took to worship Satan and practice black magic, sibce attempting to raise him quickly convinced her that if there was a God, It hated her.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ManlyGrunting posted:

I'm having a hard time making out exactly what's in the birdcage in the first panel

A portrait of someone standing smugly in front of red and white stripes.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
In which Pasq meets a dad that's even worse than her own.

Shouldn't Humble be called Humility instead?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
http://gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/160-gooberpatrol/

Yes, that first panel has a very good Trisssh.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
So we have here gathered Pasq's dad, Patience's dad, and Katie's dad. We already know who Trisssh's dad is, so I'm forced to conclude that this clown is Tubsy's dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Don't worry Gob, to avoid misunderstandings caused by verbal shortcuts turning your words into something lewd, I'll make sure to only say that you're planning to whack your balls off.