Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mordja posted:

Not gonna lie; I was hoping he'd be wearing, like, a Van Hal t-shirt in this universe or something.

When he was creating this new universe, Pasqualo knew that his dad was already perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/992253388099223554

yep, mark ain't dead

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Missing Please Forgive Me!!? Maybe this will fill the hole in your heart

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1004037908762771457

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

oh hey look

could this be..... poop?????????????

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

lmao holy poo poo gob solicited dog pics on twitter a while ago and boy it's a trip and a half to see your own dog in a webcomic

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Freudian posted:

Which Is Yore Dogg

the charismatic German-Shepherd looking fella in the bottom right

his name is Monty and he is an excitable boy who likes to bark at his own reflection and own echo

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

I like Pasq’s new hair

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Hey it’s Katie! :)

:smith:

dmboogie fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jan 28, 2019

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

another day

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

im casey

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i don't get what im supposed to be seeing here :saddowns:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i am going to be entirely honest i forgot human!aurora wasn't originally blonde lmao thank you

i never noticed the weird hair touching bit tho so that is new holy poo poo

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1104956164050104320

:catstare:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

There Bias Two posted:

So what are the odds that Sex Steve isn't even a patient at the hospital?

yeah i was thinking the same thing

thank patience for patience

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

new one

and everything went better than expected. :unsmith: new girl is apparently Charlotte

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

iirc gob and co have mentioned about they're not gonna be pulling the rug out from under us again like in It Hurts!!, comic 100's just gonna be another comic, ect

im glad for it tbh. this universe's baseline weird is already stressful enough for poor pasq

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yknow, IH! Pasq was pretty tolerant of Dad's poo poo right up until the very end, but I wonder if this Pasq is gonna have an actual realization of how ludicrously awful it is? Her expression in the last panel is painful :smith:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

so uh, TITTY WORLD, the true ending

two siblings ice skating together

gob :catstare:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Dabir posted:

I, for one, am greatly appreciating the ongoing gag of Tubsy being there and extremely powerful but never doing anything or getting involved with the plot in any way.

i'm just glad he's healthy and happy

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

well at least this pasq actually realizes how bad her dad is :smith:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

MJeff posted:

I really really want a thing with Pasq and Pasq interacting with each other now.

Did you ever play Titty World? :v:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

im glad for the confirmation that lettuce butler will be alright if you give him more lettuce

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i like how through these recent strips katie has consistently been the one to notice that something's Not Right with pasq

she might not be able to offer more reassurance than a hand on the shoulder but at least she cares :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Gobolatula posted:

Also, I've been working on other projects. I realized we haven't put out a PFM book yet, so I've been drawing little in-between painting pages right now. I'll probably draw an extra, exclusive PFM comic for the book, too.

I've also been playing Katamari Reroll, Indivisible, and Celeste.

hell yeah