Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«197 »
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

ICE-MEIN

Meinberg posted:

No one stops. Itís way too late to stop.

This cannot continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

The Riven you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible.
It's yours.

Grimey Drawer

Become as gods.

Become as gods.

Become as gods.

GeneX
Sep 29, 2014

Pathetic.
Awful Games Done Quick 2018 Survivor

Everything that lives is designed to end.

"They" are perpetually trapped, in a never-ending spiral of life and death.

However, we cannot give in.

Even if this world is full of curses. Even if this world punishes us.

We continue to resist everything within that spiral.

While singing words of prayer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.

GeneX
Sep 29, 2014

Pathetic.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

ICE-MEIN

Caroline is very good

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

Max posted:

I mean, I'm certain we all end up in Hell, and Satan just says "Welcome to Myst 4"

"The Aristocrats"

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

Guilt is an outmoded concept, the refuge of those who have yet to embrace the fact that their path is the correct one.

*The Mystocrats

GeneX
Sep 29, 2014

Pathetic.

Oriistocrats

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the End

obviously the d'nistocrats

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

Guilt is an outmoded concept, the refuge of those who have yet to embrace the fact that their path is the correct one.

sniper4625 posted:

Bonus in your next paycheck.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

sniper4625 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVVJ31Ry8wo

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

GeneX posted:

Oriistocrats

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

Just peramene.

THIS is the first of several soft call-outs for people who are interested in helping to run Everdunes.

You are loving barred if you know drat well you're barred. looking at you bif

Please send me a message in private (even if I have been an rear end in a top hat to you about comodding in the past) if you are interested but please do not announce your interest in any way. Do feel free to spread the word to people you think would be stellar comods. I have a few spaces for applicants, I am expecting 2 and aiming for 3. This is (probably) not going to be the case, but please pretend for the moment that you intend to play, even if you are accepted as a comod. Podima helped quite a bit with Myst even as he played a nonstandard character. If desired, you will likely have the opportunity to play a non-player character (minimally) in addition to everything else.

Game days end on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evening (approximately), and players will be anticipating updates in their dossiers Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We'll divide updating responsibilities based on clusters of players - so you will best know players who are most interacting with one another - and there will be overlap for checking/balancing/quality control.

The majority of the work will involve a lot of copying and pasting and making minor edits to the same document over and over throughout the game. I insist on ultimate creative control, and the responsibilities donít include any element of that. However, we'll discuss some creative elements together as needed and your input will be valued. I'm still a dictator, but I'll be taking my advisory counsel very seriously. In Riven, I hard-overruled Podima just once (in retrospect, he was right), and he certainly influenced the evolution of the game and story through his input.

If this sort of thing sounds like your jam, especially if youíd like to see what running an RRG looks like from the inside, message me - privately.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

ICE-MEIN

I donít even rate a call out, wow rude

MMM Whatchya Say
Aug 10, 2011

This doesn't taste like anything you've licked before

Hey it's me looking at the whole new world of things to experience

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

We're leaving her behind.

Grimey Drawer

For those who aren't up on the greatest thread that's happening right now: https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3871251

GeneX
Sep 29, 2014

Pathetic.

Indeed!

Bifauxnen
Aug 11, 2010

YOLO FRONTLINE

Asiina posted:

For those who aren't up on the greatest thread that's happening right now: https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3871251

I'll animate your face

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

We're leaving her behind.

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

I'll animate your face

Does a big smile

Aww, it worked!

GeneX
Sep 29, 2014

Pathetic.

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz0VvZ4PZYA

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

It's been awhile since I've done any posting at all, but I am ecstatic to announce that as of Nov 9, 2018, Kapro has indeed married Mrs. Kapro. The game discord was the first place I announced my engagement, so it seemed fitting to announce the wedding here as well. I am sure you have been on the edge of your seats this whole time.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

Mithross posted:

It's been awhile since I've done any posting at all, but I am ecstatic to announce that as of Nov 9, 2018, Kapro has indeed married Mrs. Kapro. The game discord was the first place I announced my engagement, so it seemed fitting to announce the wedding here as well. I am sure you have been on the edge of your seats this whole time.

Congratulations!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the End

Congratulations!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Maid You Look
Jun 6, 2018

[Insert Bone Joke Here]

This thanksgiving, I am thankful for the fact that I am dead, and no longer have to listen to my awful sonís weird obsession with his fan fiction community.

«197 »