Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm gonna be in Japan when this starts but I should have internet.

Else I may occasionally be comatose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I read the thing AND did the other thing, too.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

REQUEST: please give me two pairs of loser clothing so I can quickly swap between them

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

*gives Kashuno two Tobbs costumes*

I said loser costumes not creeper costumes. There's a subtle difference.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Hey daddy ;)

nvm Kashuno's already wearing a creeper costume

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

peramene posted:

would you mother fuckers express a loving preference instead of being so goddamn gracious and demure

But we're goons.

The only things we fear are decisions.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SalTheBard posted:

24 hour duel - World of Warcraft Iron Man challenge (No Heirlooms, Only white or Grey items, no teleports(unless your class can do it), No DK or DH, If you die you delete your character.

Highest level character wins

My most prized possessions are my diamond-tipped cane and Arcanite Ripper.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

busb posted:

BGH GG no rush 20

Lol nr 20 eat lings

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Chic Trombone posted:

upon further review if everyone had civ 5 this would be doable via civ 5 games, tiniest world setting possible with only two players

but probably not everyone has civ 5 so ymmv

Sad if true

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Chic Trombone posted:

everyone should but some people have bad taste and unfortunately we must account for shame those poor souls

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
TBH if someone challenges me I'm probably gonna just go with the "roll over and die" approach.

(Put all my skills (if I have any) in play dead)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

I've made some hard decisions wrt to my name, caste and tribe; in that all my decision making was done while hard

That's a mistake, bud. That liter of blood could have been better used elsewhere.

Fortunately I castrated myself as soon as I watched a video of the horrors of venereal diseases so it's never been a problem for me.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
https://www.pcgamer.com/all-the-mys...uffer_pcgamerfb

Relevant

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

loving read my posts idiot!!!!

I did it better.

Also narcissism dictates I only read other players' posts if they are quoting my own glorious contributions to literature, philosophy, and human advancement (aka my posts).

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Bad setup. Impossible not to piss all over Carl's face.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If I understand the mechanics correctly I can spend my time looking under rocks until I find something that isn't dirt or worms.

Don't take that to mean I won't fill my pockets with dirt and worms. Getting drunk and fishing is pretty great.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Nobody's awake you silly Aussie.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I sure hope someone from my family shows up, would be lovely to meet up with them!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Bifauxnen posted:

hey there buddy, want to help me go get some more supplies? With everything online now, it's time to get back to the busywork

once the maps are uploaded I'll pick a spot to go

Hoo boy, that could be a meeting to see.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tolly Totes posted:

Where are all the bad people going to end up then?

They will cease to exist, as is natural.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

GeneX posted:

The KKK, of course, which sounds like an awful organization.

I don't see what everyone has against the kool kids klub.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
(OOC) Wife and I came down with norovirus. She had it worse, so we went to a local ER/hospital. She got a physical exam, bloodwork, ultrasound, IV fluids, prescriptions to take home, a shot of anti-nausea medicine, and a bed in the ER for a couple hours.

Had to pay out of pocket and will need to file a claim with our insurance.

Total cost? We're in Japan, so it came to a little under $250.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
In character: I wonder if the increasing earthquakes and other natural phenomena are aggravating the sunners? The attack in Rivenin was horrible to see. Perhaps the cause of the phenomena is closer to that island?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Captain Foo posted:

I'm in an interesting pickle, I believe sniper has the prison situation under control. I understand why you thought you needed to fight my brother, but if you could refrain, I'd appreciate it.

I think that understanding the machinery of our home is the way of saving it, but I also know enough about them to know I can't do it alone. I need to meet with an expert (like Bifauxnen), or something.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Lumpen posted:

Oh my brother, this intel you bring is quite mysterious to me.

Sunners are filter-feeders. They are playful and clever. They may be huge, but not vicious. No teeth.

Did you destroy their nesting grounds or take their eggs without permission? Did you murder them? It seems like they would not like being captured any more than Rhjamiz does. Please stop being aggressive toward them!

I observed the attack. I would describe it as "extremely gruesome and unsettling".

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Am planning to meet up with my family soon!

I'd have come sooner but I'm going through a little bit of a rebellious phase.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Meinberg posted:

Am I the only sane Ekvilibran left? It sure feels like it sometimes.

Hey Ekvilibro

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Where cpig

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

Rexward, Drilunk. We need to go to Rivenin and get our brother free.

Was headed there anywho, just direct me as you will, I'm in the observatory so it's accessible.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
For the record, Tero was alive (but dazed) when all players present on the battlefield stood down. After that, Tero died with no apparent cause, and his envoys were passed into Maklara's possession.

Presumably someone is going to examine Tero to see how he died.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Captain Foo posted:

Hm.

I myself have not been present for decay work, though my envoys have been - but following other's leads. Here's a thought. In light of the destruction of the Great Tree and the horrors of below-Varban, is it even possible to protect Riven any longer? It seems others are investigating possible escape routes. Are we only forestalling the inevitable death of our home or can we turn back the tide?

Presumably something very bad will happen if we allow decay to accumulate. The consequences could be grave for all of Riven, rather than the location where it accumulates.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I guess that's what happens when you get an emotional support cobra.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Bodies everywhere my rear end I'm still alive.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Have a day everyone

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

The great bamboozle of our time

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

im actually sad too because ive been at this so long i really started to believe in her

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

Welp, gently caress it. Most of my family is dead and my clan means nothing. I've trained my envoys to be hunters. It's time for adventure! You with me Drilunk?

links to sa

Kay

(Goes with Salo)