Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

My advice to new players is to remember that every game is a competition between the mod and the players and you cannot let the mod win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Moatillata posted:

Okay change my char pref to a representation of this

a lot can go wrong when you choose to Be A Raccoon

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Podima posted:

I'm speaking for myself here and not with my Mod Hat on - peramene has put a TON of time and effort into prepping for this game (flavor included), and will put a ton more into the actual running of the game. If you come in with a plan to just shitpost and gently caress around with blatant off-flavor stuff, you're doing her and the other players a disservice. I don't recommend going down that route!

edit: yeah you'll also probably get killed if you do that

edit2: that being said, the character who licked everything as his one defining character trait ended up being a minor audience favorite by the end so :shrug:

i had other character traits
I was a supporting character rather than a main character so i get that I'm mostly going to be remembered for my wacky side character antics, but i like to think I played the game fairly on level and had a pretty consistent character who made a decent impact on the plot. I mean i did singlehandedly save one rather important character (who never gave any respect for that but whatever) and played a part in killing 4 others so it's not like i just stood around with my thumb in my mouth the whole time. my characterization was more built on my relationships rather than hardline beliefs that lead to big actions

i get that you weren't trying to be pointed or anything here i just feel a bit defensive because i actually did care a lot about myst ok

peramene posted:

I think it might serve as a prescient warning that despite the fact that it is factually inaccurate in both cases, the two players who made a point of going off alone but said so in public and were suspected of wrongdoing as a result both hyperbolize their (awful) game exits as "out on the first day".

Both were assassinated by another player.

yo i also did this and never got assassinated by another player

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

i wnat to plAY

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I want to play as Zanzian far away from all the other characters, licking rocks on an island with my friend, I am not in Riven. I will send you my actions weekly.

I cannot believe you would stoop as low as to break your own rules pera, is this weakness I see?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

unbelievable disrespect

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

If you didn't look up that youtube video and check both the description and the comments section, I don't think you're ready for this game.

No pizza bagel for you

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Worked hard to get here, not going back. Take your book and die. Option C.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Because I'm done with that account.

peramene posted:

Regardless of your status in the game, you may react/respond - once, and keep it brief if you aren't supposed to have access to #general - to the upcoming Tollypost.

but she never would post again

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULApw8TZ5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

its uh, a bigger deal to certain people, especially those who played in the last game

To others who i met for the first time in this game its less interesting

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Max posted:

I am extremely sad to find out Tolly was just an alt and not an up and coming mafia star.

im actually sad too because ive been at this so long i really started to believe in her

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Chic Trombone posted:

You better keep your sign up to DCSS mafia MMM!!!

oh thats still going...?

i dont really play mafia these days

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

GeneX posted:

That Tolly thing feels like it should matter more.

its all just an ooc thing but pera and podima enabled my grandstanding so here we are

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

With other clans assistance, of course

:|

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'd love to do the 234 invasion, lets see this through

Krysmphoenix posted:

Yeka...you mean, everything we had, our moment under Varban... all of that was a lie? :cry:

((The reveal was OOC, Yeka has been the same and always will be, love you))

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh yeah somebody is going to have to shadow and hold my bow with their left hand by the way. I would get an envoy to do it by they left me

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

what mbti was tolly

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

im free most of the weekend except for sunday night

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

WHAT

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CANT BELIEEV THIS WAS THE REAL END TO RIVEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3uhdYYblyo

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

pera: gently caress, Marry, Kill: the carter sisters

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Podima posted:

note that for peramene this does not require assigning these 3 options to three different people

i mean there are only two people to assign the three options so

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Podima posted:

tolly would have gotten the joke :rip:

but i made the joke...

and then you just repeated it at me?

i don't get it

e: i mean solid :iceburn: but

Jump King fucked around with this message at 21:13 on May 29, 2018

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

peramene posted:

god drat it. God drat it.

just be glad that poo poo didnt go on for a year like originally intended lol the original idea was for her to play z in game three

im sorry

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

iirc pod confirmed that heroquest did stop new decay from appearing in the last few turns.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

peramene posted:

I hard-stopped you from going into the Star Fissure because you would have immediately, accidentally killed everyone/ended the game.

this would have rocked

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

i was happy when zulea died mysteriously

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

curiousCat posted:

In a roundabout way Kaywinnet died because she wanted to tell Zulea that she was 100% behind her being innocent so also gently caress Zulea
kaywinnet was killed by society

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

where on the spectrum are confessionals that look like this

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey guys, just going to plug my game in here

its a cool game that i think the people here would like

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

pera may hate zanzian but he will destroy everything you love

Jump King