Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you can push the gear cap by crafting, i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
where is kruber's room?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Small and Blue posted:

Also please don't tell Fatshark that upgrading an item from blue to orange costs 20 scrap and not 50 like it says in the UI.

poo poo, getting on this before it is patched

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Gamerofthegame posted:

I mean, yes. The person in range to get the kills does in fact tend to be the one who gets them.

G E E Z

What exactly does Sienna's two rightclicks on the beamstaff do/work?

right click when you are shooting the beam to pop off a high powered single target burst. right then left is a shotgun with knockback.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
handguns are kind of underpowered considering how slow they are. i find they sometimes can't kill specials with a single headshot, and that single shot is all you get a lot of the time.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the church in righteous stand is wonky with some graphic settings, and is completely devoid of shadows. the whole place is bright as day.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

jubelio posted:

well

how many dummies did you take?

at least one, clearly

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
interestingly enough, doing the suicide dash lets you know your exact hp total from the damage taken.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, i see. that's really more of an elf number.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'd be totally fine with there being more class-based weapon restrictions, but only if each class still had good options.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
for sienna, it's -overheat on crits before level 25 and -cooldown on crits after. also, i doubt i'd roll for it or anything but the 25% chance to not use a grenade procs for me an awful lot. one run i used one grenade 6 times.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Skypie posted:

It's not bad for Merc Kruber, imo, since it lets his shout come up rapidly so he can scream people to life more often

it's actually good for every class with a good active (ha ha gently caress you ranger, battle wizard and shade). the short cooldown powers become spammable and the long cooldowns become more reasonable.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Backhand posted:

So I just unlocked Sir Kruber and used him for a couple of rounds last night. Generally seems pretty good but not a -huge- improvement over merc Kruber.... but oh my God that anime dash is hilarious. You just point yourself in the general direction of an entire group of small fry and scream "FUUUUUUUUCK YOOUUUU!!!" Ludicrously short cooldown on it, too.

Then of course you kind of pray that your allies actually capitalize on the opening and don't get overwhelmed anyway. We were squaring off against a stormvermin patrol and a facemuncher simultaneously last night, and a horde came at us from behind. I charged into the horde to keep them off the rest of the party, went to work wiping them up.... and then turned around to find all three allies downed.

never charge through a whole group unless you have a simpatico slayer backing you up. you can't possibly kill everything yourself.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
bounty hunter doesn't really come into its own until level 15, but volley crossbow is hands down the best ranged weapon for salty right now.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they were probably happy to watch you die if you were screaming at them about a video game

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
shield shoving is real nice when you have someone to kill all the poo poo you knock down. if no one is obliging then it's useless and 2h cc weapons are strictly superior. either way, you still have to kill poo poo when you can even though the trash clearing weapons will get much more green circles.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've never seen more than 2 in one group, because control doesn't get you green circles

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the only stat you should try to max is 'staying with the dang group'

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think i'll come back to this game when the balance patches are less dramatic in scope.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
holy poo poo, a good elf

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i figure a sentient t-rex works there

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe if chaos were modded to scream randy savage sound bites they would be less bland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no matter what they claim, this is a beta