Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

toasterwarrior posted:

With HowitzerKruber dead, I'm glad I took the time to learn how to use the longbow with him. Did a number on a Stormfiend in Athel something, where otherwise we'd have gotten nowhere since it was in a narrow canyon thingy and melee was an impossibility with all the fire.

For Huntsman I was mostly using either the harquebus or the longbow - for special sniping or ranged horde clearing - rather than the coach gun, even before the nerf, and those still seem very viable. You can headshot chaos warriors with the handgun easily and you can stack headshots-give-ammo talents to make sure you never run out of ammo for it. The same talents make the longbow an incredible meatgrinder for hordes if you learn where to aim to hit the heads of rats and chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

pmchem posted:

How does crafting work? I haven't crafted anything yet. When I craft an item, what item level will it be?

It'll be a competitive power level with what you're usually getting from commendation chests etc, and its rarity is random but you can get greens, blues, and oranges from crafting pretty reliably.