Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebiros
Apr 25, 2013

The scarf is nice.

fadam posted:

I played around with Merc, but even with his buffs active I didn't really notice a difference in the number of swings it took to kill things. His attack speed is nice, but it doesn't really matter how fast you attack when the entire horde is staggered or knocked down constantly. His ult is also on way too long of a cool down for what it does.

I think it's probably still better than huntsman, but I really can't see myself playing anything other than Foot Knight for the forseeable future.

The buff increases unit pen and swing speed. You'll see it most clearly with the executioner. I like his Merc class more for the knockdown/stagger with a health bonus that has saved bleeding out players more than once already. That said, I also really like Knight. The Huntsman neuter does have me considering his bow now though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU