Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

hemale in pain posted:

I just found out you can throw grims away....

I take it you found out the hard way?

Sort of relevant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

PureRok posted:

The only green circle I care about is the one around Victory.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Nanomashoes posted:

VT1 was buggy as hell at launch and eventually ended up really well balanced, not really a surprise to see the same for the sequel so far.

The problem is that the devs have apparently learned fuckall from the first game.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Too Shy Guy posted:

I will never again in my life play Recruit

They literally did not know how Empire in Flames works, I had to lead them everywhere

How

Oh no, newbies playing the newbie difficulty! How dare they?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

dscruffy1 posted:

I'm going to assume, based on the winning in green circles, Too Shy Guy was probably Audish?

I'm hesitant to call level 17, 20, and 13 players newbies.

Oh wow, I totally missed that.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Kruber's consecutive overhead halberd strikes also destroy those shieldbastards.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Phlegmish posted:

I don't think this works unless you have to hit them at an insanely specific angle

I dunno, it might be anecdotal but I stopped having problems with shieldvermin when I started using the halberd. Might be that when their guard eventually drops they immediately get a halberd to the noggin which drops them right quick.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
I can overlook all the other bugs in this game except for the loving patrols that leave a single stormvermin behind as bait, that subsequently makes the party get gangbanged if you so much as sneeze at him.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Anyone else crashing during the Halescourge fight? We tried it twice on champ last night and both times the entire teams' games crashed one by one.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
After 12 or so hours of champ play in the beta, I'm surprised to say that I've encountered close to zero bullshit. I think they did really well with this one. The bosses still need some tuning as they are currently complete pushovers, Skarrik and the rat ogre especially.

My only gripes, the grudgeraker/blunderbuss not doing headshots and the 100% guaranteed party-wide game crash are supposedly already fixed as of the incoming DLC release patch. Game good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Of the three reds I have, three are the longbow for huntsman Kruber, the only career I don't play because ranged is for chumps.