Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
So my beloved shotgun Kruber -> Nerfed to the ground

Bounty hunter? still broken as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Well either way Huntsman feels weak as all piss now on Champion, and I play Mercenary only to never to get into fun big cleave situations as Bounty Hunters continue to simply stand in a choke point keep poo poo down forever.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

AggressivelyStupid posted:

I don't think this has ever been true

I think he meant kruber

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Chaos Spawns can also suck my fresh nuts

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Well if anyone comes up with some decent Kruber builds let us know, because ATM I really feel weak compared to others.

It also maybe because I'm playing at 340 power in Champion with 400's

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I'm working on my Merc play now Hunter is gutted.

I'm still a big fan of Executioner Sword/Halberd and then just taking either shotty or handgun but I feel like everyone else in my group is either hitting bosses harder or is killing poo poo before I get into melee range (thanks to my bud playing Pyromancer)

Is this normal or am I loving something up?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Ok so what is working out good on Mercenery atm? I've been asleep 12 hours, whats the updates?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I'm really liking the executioner's sword for having big wide swings as your default rather than power attacks. It's what you want to be doing most of the time anyway. Its power attacks are huge nasty overhead chops that are great for stormvermin and some of the northmen elites, especially since holding it will let you figure out your all-important spacing.

For ranged, I'm a handgun partisan for life, but the repeater handgun feels decent rather than trash like it used to, so that's cool.

This is also my preferred set up but on Champion I'm feeling like I don't DO much. It maybe my lower powerlevel compared to my team (they're 400ish and I'm 350ish) but they're running Pyro/BH/DrakePistols and blowing poo poo away before I can get into head choppy range.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Can I please get some advice on what legendary effects im looking to hold onto in a mercenary kruber build?