Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
This Skittergate ain't gonna destroy itself, fellas.

Or actually it probably will idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Malkof posted:

Heard some things about the beam staff so I crafted one up and gave it a spin.
First match: man this thing sucks, the beam stagger is nice but the damage is a joke. Oh the alt fire does more damage now that's nice.
Second match: oh poo poo they put beam detonate back in?!?! * Snap headshot every boss/special from across the map*
I won't have the most kills but generally I'll do the most damage on bosses and special kills.

Just tried the beam staff for the first time this afternoon. What do you mean by “beam detonate”? I must have missed this because while it was satisfying to hear all those headshot clicks, I didn’t feel like I was contributing a lot.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

RRRRRRRRIGHTEOUS

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Flamethrower, the left click fart of flame replaced with a viable mid-range attack instead of copying the drakegun.
I want so bad for Flamethrower staves to have a decent left-click because goddamn right-clicking a hallway full of trash into cinders made me squeal.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Somebody post a pic of the updated gatekeeper model they said he looks cool thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

edgar_ posted:

Didn't take a screenshot but they removed his helmet and the head model is chaos-y

(It is cool)

It’s okay I can picture it.

*images of screaming Gordon Ramsay*