Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Ogion went on a halfmile or so, and said at last, 'To hear, one must be silent'.

Cowcaster posted:

i am annoyed that there is not just a single clip of saltzpyre screaming holy sigmar bless this ravaged body that i can spam my friends with on all of youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr-RAVozAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Ogion went on a halfmile or so, and said at last, 'To hear, one must be silent'.

Cowcaster posted:

i don't mind the careless whisper so much but i want one without all the distortion :colbert:

Don't say I never gave ya nothin': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m33YBG9MyFI

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

Night10194 posted:

I just side-dodge when I see the troll retching and it clears me every time.

Agreed, 99% of the time this clears me out of the way too.

EDIT: So we just did a Heroic Deed and finished it successfully... and the only person that got any rewards was the person whose deed it was. Is that working as intended?

EDIT2: Wow, this happened again. Second time in a row. This time, two people crashed, got no loot or any rewards of any kind. The other two got got the rewards.

Darius099 fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 11, 2018

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'd be totally fine with there being more class-based weapon restrictions, but only if each class still had good options.

Yeah that kind of solution would require that a fair amount more weapons are added to the game, frankly.

Darius099
Dec 18, 2005

I've found a list of traits, but I can't find a list of Properties. Does anybody have a full list of Properties divided up by which slot they show up on?