Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010
mediocre is kind of disingenuous when endorph has two characters that play perfectly into siete (s jeanne and gawain). hes a character that passively increases charge attack damage and lets you ougi basically whenever and his downside is that he's allergic to being hit. good thing you have jeannes strength buff, gawains shield, and a combined 90% damage cut against earth

nezahualpilli is good too though, i love my big strong bird boy. windcelot is also a great choice and he + s jeanne + s korwa all cover different buff niches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009

Ketchupface posted:

mediocre is kind of disingenuous when endorph has two characters that play perfectly into siete (s jeanne and gawain). hes a character that passively increases charge attack damage and lets you ougi basically whenever and his downside is that he's allergic to being hit. good thing you have jeannes strength buff, gawains shield, and a combined 90% damage cut against earth

nezahualpilli is good too though, i love my big strong bird boy. windcelot is also a great choice and he + s jeanne + s korwa all cover different buff niches

None of those stop him from losing swordshine stacks until 5*. He doesn't get the good buffs from swordshine until 5* anyways.

Charge attack damage is good, yes, but he's not an attacker until 5* when he gets that 50% and 70% crit and can actually keep himself from being hit / perma keep his 5 stack due to hey i don't lose all my stacks now.

4* siete is more a support bot so the rest of your chars do 50% more ougi damage.

RoyalScion fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Mar 26, 2018

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Wind sparks probably would be best used on limiteds, so Rosetta or Lecia. With Summer Korwa already attained, there's also Summer Jeanne and Siegfried available, and I know both of those two have people using them to great effect. There's also Andira, but there's no telling exactly when those three will be coming back in the draw option for wind characters.

Lecia requires some late story chapter shenanigans for her signature skill but benefits from Sword speciality and can help you break damage cap as well as telling any single target paralyze or whatnot to go away. She also Dispels on ougi, which can be very helpful. Strongest in the late game, I think, much more intensive on planning your character lineup to optimize her abilities. Versatile, but complex.

Rosetta is more of a soloing machine, she doesn't synergize with raid fights but her buffs take your solo ability to a new level. She has to get hit to make things happen though, but if you get her buffs going she can give your team some amazing offensive and defensive power. If you're not particularly strong, she can be a nice pick as her buffs can help you through content that ordinarily would be too difficult to get through.

Both characters also come with a highly regarded dagger weapon that you can use as a mainhand as well as in a primal grid if you pull a bunch of them.

You could also just use the spark on a non-limited character if you'd like, personally I like Lennah a lot as she lets you rez anyone you like the moment she comes off the backline, 100% chance, tons of healing, and makes you really hard to kill alongside Gawain. You do have to get her to 5* though and she's not suited for shorter fights where bursting enemy hp down fast is more important than sustainability.

I have Feena and Birdman and one of my teams is actually Elysian with Feena and Birdman and Siete/Seofon. They can reach crazy amounts of damage between their own buffs and Seofon's damage passive. While Birdman has no nukes, his potential damage capability is unreal. Very easy to use. Not that Feena is much different, buff up, throw out her nuke/def down and mash like crazy before it expires.

Another option is to, if you have a grid with at least 4 or 5 SSR tiamat guns is to spark Summer Zooey, because abusing enmity means your sub-15 second damage setups with strike time or with using Mechanic ougi boost become ridiculous, letting you steal Omega boss MVPs with ease. If you have Seofon, Berzerker class, Lyria, or Melissabelle, you can continue to do more crazy ougi damage with Ignition setups.

Some people say just pick whoever you like though. If 1 million damage still sounds like a huge amount for you then SSR Yoda is pretty amazing.

e: As far as Seofon/Siete goes, I think that as long as you can find a way to keep his stacks intact so he can fire off his skill 3 after doing a full chain, it doesn't matter if he is good or bad, you just did two Full Chain bursts in a row. The more consistently you can do this, the more valuable he gets. I built him specifically because I had few SSRs and had just rolled SSR Petra, and decided to go ahead and make a wind team with Petra/Seofon as the core. I do not regret this choice, maybe 'Special' fits him better than 'Attacker' but whatev, he let me kill poo poo I probably had no business killing with a wind team.

nftyw fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Mar 26, 2018

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Thuryl posted:

That's a pretty solid set of dark characters. If you at least have viable teams for other elements and are willing to hold off on rolling for a few months, you're probably at the point where you could consider saving up a spark for Summer Zooey.

Thanks! Yeah I have a decent basis for dirt/light and some solid teams for Water/fire and wind so I don't mind holding off for a bit.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
no need to spark for wind when the cutest and most powerful chars (melissabelle, scathacha, nio) aren't limited. well, i guess chloe is limited

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

So my dark team is now D.Jeanne, Vira, Orchid, Veight, Beatrix, Lady Grey, Marquiares, Zeta, Forte.

I'm at 3 claws, 2 axes (3*) and thinking of going dark main.

What are my priorities as far as sparking/suptix/runs/etc... now?

You want Summer Zooey.

I run Zooey, Jeanne, Azazel, Olivia, and whomever (usually someone like Black Knight, occasionally Jamil because he can hit so drat hard even as a SR unit, might use Sarunan if I can ever setup his "do a stupid amount of damage in 1 turn" thing he can apparently still do to some extent but not 100+ mil dmg like he used to). Zooey is an absolute game changer, she turns Jeanne in to a murderbot especially. Zooey drops everyone to 1hp on turn 1 to unload, turn 2 Jeanne pops her multi-turn invulnerability and basically spends the next several rounds at or near 1hp hitting for absolutely stupid amounts of damage. Only downside is she dies afterwards if you can't full heal her before the buffs duration ends. OTOH, in most raids the fight is over by then.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Evil Fluffy posted:

You want Summer Zooey.

I run Zooey, Jeanne, Azazel, Olivia, and whomever (usually someone like Black Knight, occasionally Jamil because he can hit so drat hard even as a SR unit, might use Sarunan if I can ever setup his "do a stupid amount of damage in 1 turn" thing he can apparently still do to some extent but not 100+ mil dmg like he used to). Zooey is an absolute game changer, she turns Jeanne in to a murderbot especially. Zooey drops everyone to 1hp on turn 1 to unload, turn 2 Jeanne pops her multi-turn invulnerability and basically spends the next several rounds at or near 1hp hitting for absolutely stupid amounts of damage. Only downside is she dies afterwards if you can't full heal her before the buffs duration ends. OTOH, in most raids the fight is over by then.

Welp. I was sold after Thuryl's post but now I'm genuinely motivated to save up for that.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Ketchupface posted:

dude getting the medallions for half elixirs takes 20 minutes max just doing extreme. this entire game is a grindfest
Yeah, but if you don't play enough to use all the free half-elixirs you get, purchasing more is a waste of materials. You should obviously pick them up if you use up all your free ones, but that's an "if" worth mentioning.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Yeah I started saving for her too. Very excited to finally get her in 18 months.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Elephant Parade posted:

Yeah, but if you don't play enough to use all the free half-elixirs you get, purchasing more is a waste of materials. You should obviously pick them up if you use up all your free ones, but that's an "if" worth mentioning.

While it's mildly amusing to me personally that the wiki will, without fail, start every event discussion with 'get the half elixirs' I appreciate it's written by and somewhat for those kind of people, also that most people discussing the game online beyond a surface level are those kind of people.

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010
the wiki works extremely heavily off templates and automation. every story event says to get the half elixirs because it's in the template

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
What? Me, a Granblue player, have a hoarding problem? Surely you jest

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
That's an awful lot of unspent berries right after a xeno clash...

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
nah. joining other people's raids is almost the least efficient thing to do for Xeno grinding

JTDistortion
Mar 28, 2010
If you aren't going to use them, just give me those damascus bars. I need a bazillion of them.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

motoh posted:

That's an awful lot of unspent berries right after a xeno clash...

Just saving them for GW meat farming

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
I pretty much only use berries for trains now. Stopped using em since I hit like rank 100.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

The new event with the latest chapter of the Robomi saga is out and will run 3/31 - 4/08! And it's now Premium Gala so doubled SSR rates, with SSR Anila in the gacha and new gacha SSRs Robomi and Nicholas.

There's also something mysterious brewing for tomorrow...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cygames.gbfapril2018
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%82%AA%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9/id1351184326?mt=8

Likely to be a one-day-only event, so don't miss it!

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I sparked, and because I did not get Robomi, it was disappointing. Had to trade in for Murgleis/Kat instead of following my heart and sparking a non-limited for no good reason.

I did, however, get Nicholas, Lady Grey, SSR Baotorda, Jeanne D'Arc classic, and like 2 extra copies of Gambanteinn what the heck stop trying to give me Io, I have Io already game

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Gambanteinn is Murgleis but can be paired with a much better weapon than Fimbuls

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Had enough crystals for six 10-rolls and got the following SSRs: Siegfried, Feena, Yodarha, Aphrodite. Seems pretty good, I think?

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010
New event! Robomi Z!

I'm not done with the story yet because boy is it wild. I highly recommend reading the whole thing.

Here are my notes on what to get on this event:

• Unlike Robomi Generations, this is a brand new event so the exclusive weapon has an EX skill and is actually useful. Unfortunately, it's a worse grid EX weapon than Luna's Friend (always farmable) or the True Phantom Demon Blade, but if you don't have two EX weapons in dark already it's a worthwhile pickup. Also unlike the Gigante Launcher, there already is a very farmable dark fist, BUT the Emperor's Hand has a much better charge attack effect, and has a really neat second skill for Luchador. (it's also stronger than architect frame if you're using one of those)
  • There's no loyalty character!!! Instead you can work to unlock a skin. The skin will probably never be available again outside of this event so if you want it then go for it!
  • This is a token event but the drawbox only has the exclusive SR weapons and SSR summon. The only way you can get the SSR weapon is from grinding out honors and badges (and drops from the raids). The SSR summon is kind of bad also despite how unbelievably cool it looks
  • The drawbox also has overmastery rings! Those are super worth it! Don't reset the drawbox until you get them!

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010

Mason Dixon posted:

Had enough crystals for six 10-rolls and got the following SSRs: Siegfried, Feena, Yodarha, Aphrodite. Seems pretty good, I think?

yodarha can just do a 1 mil plain damage ougi whenever so he completely owns when you're new 'cause he can oneshot any hard raid. that's a super good pull. siegfried takes until level 100 to peak but hes one of the most consistent and reliable earth attackers. feena has a drill

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
The April Fool's event is out! It's a rerun of last year's, including the exclusive character skins for Ferry, Jin, and Katalina, and also adds an epilogue and three new skins for Lancelot, Rosetta, and Cagliostro. The most important reward though is the Dragon Bar V weapon which boosts item drop rate even when not equipped as mainhand - it's one of a kind!

:siren:There's only about 19 hours left so make sure you don't miss it! :siren:

As for the separate mysterious april fool's app I teased, it looks like it's tied to your timezone and will unlock at midnight!

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Red Minjo posted:

I sparked, and because I did not get Robomi, it was disappointing. Had to trade in for Murgleis/Kat instead of following my heart and sparking a non-limited for no good reason.

I did, however, get Nicholas, Lady Grey, SSR Baotorda, Jeanne D'Arc classic, and like 2 extra copies of Gambanteinn what the heck stop trying to give me Io, I have Io already game

I mean, Io is randomly on rate up on this banner - the only one other than the two new characters - so it's not surprising to get at least one if you were sparking, and two is still a reasonable possibility.

edit: As for the April's Fools Pain Train, don't even bother with Black Hole unless you have a rather advanced grid. It's a 100 million HP boss you have to do solo, and you only have 1 elixir.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Apr 1, 2018

Zinglon
Nov 12, 2007
LP Subforum Reader
I'd like to ask for some party recommendations. I've been playing for a couple years now and have a bunch of SSRs, but I tend to get too attached to people I'm already using or people who are easy to use. I feel like I definitely need an idea on what to do with water, earth, and dark, as I've gotten most of my SSRs there in the past few months. I also mostly play the events rather than the regular content, so my grid is basically bahamut sword/dagger/spear as applicable and (on-element) event weapons with atk up that I can get to 80-100. Back row is generally whichever SSRs I have that need more exp. I've been playing long enough that I probably have a given SR, if they'd be better.

Light SSRs: Maid combo, Sakura Kinamoto, Mikazuki Munechika, Sandalphon, Rosamia, summer Heles, Lucio, Jeanne
Light team: Jeanne, Lucio, Heles, MC as archer with mist

I should probably either give myself something with triple atk or replace Jeanne with Rosamia.

Wind SSRs: Levi, Birdman, Yuisis, Feena, Lennah, Gawain
Wind team: Feena, Gawain, Lennah, MC as warrior with AoT outfit and mist

Guessing I should replace Feena with Birdman or Levi.

Fire SSRs: Anila, summer Percival, Heles, limited Beatrix, summer Io, Zeta, Ghandagoza, Anthuria, Yuel, Magisa
Fire team: Yuel, Magisa, Anthuria, MC as dark fencer with rain of arrows

I hear Beatrix and Anila are good, but I haven't looked into them yet and I'm not sure who I'd replace.

Water SSRs: Silva, Chat Noir, Lily, Yoda, summer Narmaya, Societte, Katalina
Water team: Katalina, Rin (SR), Minami (SR), MC as dark fencer with rain of arrows

I figure I should be using Silva and Yoda here, but they're currently in the backrow getting exp. I've tried using Narmaya here, but having hp costs on her skills in addition to defense down seems to mean she dies if something even looks at her.

Earth SSRs: Melleau, Siegfried, Yggdrasil, De la Fille
Earth team: Airi (SR), De la Fille, Yggdrasil, MC as archer with mist

Melleau and Siegfried are from this week, otherwise I'd be using at least one of them. Could use some advice on Yggdrasil, haven't used the team enough to get used to her.

Dark SSRs: Vira, Dark Jeanne, Azazel, Orochis, Beatrix, xmas Rosetta, Veight, Cerberus, Narmaya
Dark team: Narmaya, Rosetta, Danua (SR), MC as dark fencer with rain of arrows

Almost all of them are new to me and I really don't know where to go with this. Maybe Orochis/Narmaya/Vira? Fit Beatrix or Azazel in there somewhere, maybe?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Zinglon posted:

I'd like to ask for some party recommendations. I've been playing for a couple years now and have a bunch of SSRs, but I tend to get too attached to people I'm already using or people who are easy to use. I feel like I definitely need an idea on what to do with water, earth, and dark, as I've gotten most of my SSRs there in the past few months. I also mostly play the events rather than the regular content, so my grid is basically bahamut sword/dagger/spear as applicable and (on-element) event weapons with atk up that I can get to 80-100. Back row is generally whichever SSRs I have that need more exp. I've been playing long enough that I probably have a given SR, if they'd be better.

Dark SSRs: Vira, Dark Jeanne, Azazel, Orochis, Beatrix, xmas Rosetta, Veight, Cerberus, Narmaya

Almost all of them are new to me and I really don't know where to go with this. Maybe Orochis/Narmaya/Vira? Fit Beatrix or Azazel in there somewhere, maybe?

Vira, Dark Jeanne, Azazel, Narmaya, and Orchid are top tier. If you can get a Summer Zooey you'd be able to drop some insane damage with those units. Maybe Vira/Jeanne/Orchid with Azazel and Narmaya to swap in. I haven't used Narmaya but all of those units are solid.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

Zinglon posted:

Light SSRs: Maid combo, Sakura Kinamoto, Mikazuki Munechika, Sandalphon, Rosamia, summer Heles, Lucio, Jeanne
Light team: Jeanne, Lucio, Heles, MC as archer with mist

I should probably either give myself something with triple atk or replace Jeanne with Rosamia.

Yeah in Light you're often looking at using MC as a double/triple atk buffer.

quote:

Wind SSRs: Levi, Birdman, Yuisis, Feena, Lennah, Gawain
Wind team: Feena, Gawain, Lennah, MC as warrior with AoT outfit and mist

Guessing I should replace Feena with Birdman or Levi.
Sounds good. Birdman is probably better in general but you can't really go wrong here.

quote:

Fire SSRs: Anila, summer Percival, Heles, limited Beatrix, summer Io, Zeta, Ghandagoza, Anthuria, Yuel, Magisa
Fire team: Yuel, Magisa, Anthuria, MC as dark fencer with rain of arrows

I hear Beatrix and Anila are good, but I haven't looked into them yet and I'm not sure who I'd replace.

You'd replace Anthuria with Beatrix probably. She does big numbers but dies a lot if you use her 1st skill, so you can keep whoever you boot out in the backline, or someone like Zeta is a good choice for backup. because of Arvess. Anila and Magisa both get their best stuff at level 90+ if that's a concern.

quote:

Water SSRs: Silva, Chat Noir, Lily, Yoda, summer Narmaya, Societte, Katalina
Water team: Katalina, Rin (SR), Minami (SR), MC as dark fencer with rain of arrows

I figure I should be using Silva and Yoda here, but they're currently in the backrow getting exp. I've tried using Narmaya here, but having hp costs on her skills in addition to defense down seems to mean she dies if something even looks at her.

Sounds like you're on the right track. Societte is good too.

quote:

D.Jeanne/Vira/Orchid sounds like a standard strong team, Narmaya does big numbers in Overdrive if you have double/triple atk support. Cerberus can basically permanently triple attack and her debuff stuff should roll well with Azazel. Beatrix is slightly more complicated to use here but would round out a full sword team. They're pretty much all good units so it just depends on what kind of stuff you're fighting.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
The game decided to let me have SSR Robomi after using a single-draw ticket I got today so I will forgive it for a sub-spectacular spark.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Well it's the 20 Million celebration. Another.. I dunno, 150 free rolls, not even two weeks after the roulette. Ok.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Granblue, we're gonna need you to calm the gently caress down here at some point.

Not that I'll say no to free rolls!

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Give me all the free rolls. All of them.

(I really want Bahamut for my dark team :sigh:)

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Evil Fluffy posted:

Give me all the free rolls. All of them.

(I really want Bahamut for my dark team :sigh:)
I really want literally any 100% or 120% summon. The only good summon I have is Varuna

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I've only been playing for a little over a week so I'm sure not going to say no to 15 free chances to get some much needed SSRs into my roster.

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:
I also have only been playing for about three or so weeks and I could always use more rolls.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Loading up newbies with free SSRs is very likely why they're giving away so many free rolls because you kind of need a little bit of everything to get into the new endgame

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Eej posted:

Loading up newbies with free SSRs is very likely why they're giving away so many free rolls because you kind of need a little bit of everything to get into the new endgame

I'm at least at the point where I have SR or better on all elements but light and dark. I got Nicholas in the premium draw event and will see if I can nab Robomi under the wire tonight.

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006
We've got a spot (possibly a couple) in Skybound in advance of the Unite and Fight event starting on 4/22. While we're technically the ~esports~ crew, as long as you're active in discord during the event, willing to farm meat and host nightmares during matches, and able to commit to helping out on most nights we try to be competitive, you'll fit in just fine. In terms of power, that roughly translates to a grid capable of soloing ex+ without too much trouble - preferably one that can handle level 90 nightmares solo.

If you're interested and can commit to the above, message Stop, SoSD, or NJDeac on discord and let's talk.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
:siren: PSA: Arcadia is also reorganizing as a coordinated Tier A crew; if you're not active in Discord and find you were kicked, be on the lookout for a new scout from one of the other crews (Li'l Macho, Foecast, etc) or let us know and we'll get you re-crew'd in no time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010
A new event is here! It's the Detective Conan collab! I know basically nothing about it conan except for the foreverally babytized protagonist so it is extremely thrilling and i totally know what's going on.

Here's what I think is interesting and my advice for this event.

• puzzle gameplay owns, i love whenever granblue does anything out of the ordinary and puzzles that pose an actual genuine challenge are definitely out of the ordinary
  • the shoes are a really good skin

• the granblue scientists have not descended from the heavens to stamp a grade on his head yet but conan looks rather good? much more useful than the previous light collab SSR. He buffs debuff success which is fantastic if or when you pick up Tweyen and are having trouble with getting her paralyze to land.
  • there will be a part 2 of the event with some dude with a gundam name being released as playable? the event is 12 days long so there's a ton of time to farm up everything you want and collab part 2s usually add a bit more story and then some new fights

in my to-farm list:
  • rings, damascus crystals, and tickets, as always. these are always gonna be in demand no matter what stage of progression you're in
  • instead of a summon there are two event SSRs:
  • The Kicking Enhancement Shoes, which unfortunately despite their incredible art will never be more than grid filler. 2018 has been the year of Light EX weapons (a solid third of them have either released or been made available in the past month) and the shoes are strictly worse than some of them. Magna Light is a grid that will eventually only use one (or none!) EX weapon and, considering that, the True Purity Sunblade is much stronger and released like three weeks ago. Its unfinished version is still stronger than even a 4* shoe. HOWEVER, you still use two EX weapons if your light grid isn't yet mostly swords, but there's an always-farmable EX light fist that is far stronger: the Huanglong Gauntlet. The Huanglong Gauntlet is technically farmable anytime but is reasonably annoying to actually farm: Huanglong the raid is one of two in the game that ignores all weapon skills and summon auras so to do well in it you need to have a special grid and party just for Huanglong; additionally, the material used to host Huanglong is only available from Rise of the Beasts, and the raid is far less popular than the other use of that item, so actually joining them and farming the materials to obtain and uncap a Huanglong Gauntlet can be quite difficult. Farm up this item IF you don't have a Xeno/True Purity Sunblade OR a Huanglong Gauntlet, but it will eventually be replaced.
  • The Compact Automatic Pistol, which unless future events make me a liar will have a much longer stay in your grid. the 4th-uncap version of this weapon is the third best wind EX weapon, period, stronger than any of the farmable weapons and only weaker than the True Conviction Flashspear and the Snap Blade (attack on titan weapon). Unless you have two True Conviction Flashspears or one and a 4th-uncapped Snap Blade (or 3 grimnir harps so you only use one EX weapon in which case i hate you and you are way too strong to be taking this advice), the Compact Automatic Pistol is a grid upgrade for you. This is only all true if you can uncap this weapon to 4 stars!
  • Additionally, the Compact Automatic Pistol is a better mainhand gun than the staple wind gun (Tiamat Bolt Omega) so it's worth keeping for that as well.
  • Instead of using a duplicate to uncap these weapons past 3 stars, you have to feed it treasure through the uncap screen. Event 4*s always require event treasures to fully uncap so please keep this in mind when budgeting out your farming time!

heres my math on the ex weapons by the way (this is partially for my own reference and also so other people can call me out if im wrong):
https://i.imgur.com/leuq1Xo.png
https://i.imgur.com/Hd6hy2v.png