Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Amuro's a Wind SR, but his kit looks solid enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
why the heck wasnt Ran an event character she knows martial arts and is very strong

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

AfroGunsou posted:

why the heck wasnt Ran an event character she knows martial arts and is very strong

Not emptyquoting, as far as recent ones go we've had 3 girl collab characters and about twice as many boys/men

and that's not even counting Side M returning later this month with three more boys

JTDistortion
Mar 28, 2010
More guys is good. The overall balance is still heavily tilted towards women overall (especially at the SSR level), so a streak of new male characters is kinda necessary to even things out.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Someone was saying how Amuro was getting a push and a movie based around his story so if they're going to have a promo character besides the titular Conan, he probably would be it.

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
well im willing to forgive them if makoto is one of the characters for the persona 5 event

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

It's going to be Joker and the SIU Director, who's Fate Episode will be two hours of monologing near a window.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Vyrn: I'm NOT a lizard!
Morgana: I'm NOT a cat!

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
Just need a Gundam collab now so we can have two Amuros voiced by Toru Furuya.

JTDistortion
Mar 28, 2010
I hope everyone new is enjoying their first taste of guild wars. By which I mean guild wars sure are bad, aren't they?

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
Guild wars is pretty :woofus:

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
The current story event is awesome, and fills me with hope that we are on a long wave of good, exciting competitive drama alongside Platinum Sky.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

The rest of May looks pretty dreadful and grindy, though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

:shittypop: We have a super active and friendly community on Discord, come join us! :shittydog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plXjYiRcBtA

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Well those are sure some.... jfc guys chill out.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Very friendly

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Discord got really bad pretty quickly in any channels that weren't the game mechanics, esports or administration ones as soon as the population started to really grow. On the other hand there's a lot of cool, chill people who play this game in the Discord and they are very helpful and I wouldn't have had nearly as fun of a time without it for sure.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare

Wow these guys sound cool, where do I sign up?

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
Lol just kidding, gacha games are for morons. Cya!

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Potsticker posted:

Discord got really bad pretty quickly in any channels that weren't the game mechanics, esports or administration ones as soon as the population started to really grow. On the other hand there's a lot of cool, chill people who play this game in the Discord and they are very helpful and I wouldn't have had nearly as fun of a time without it for sure.

Tbf, that's the first kind of stuff like that I've seen ever but I only hang out in the general, newbie friendly and Gacha channels. Most people are indeed very fun, friendly and chill. Don't feed Bidoofs after midnight.

Some of that is pretty something though.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Potsticker posted:

Bsports chat is cool too.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Raitzeno posted:

Bsports chat is cool too.

I didn't mean to exclude the other letters. By esports I meant all the sports.

Ketchupface
Aug 1, 2010

Potsticker posted:

honestly all the people screencapped have been active in the discord as long as i have (1 year+) so dont pretend this is new people making GBS threads it up. all the crew-specific channels cool, the game-mechanic-focused channels are cool, general is a hellpile that i do not suggest spending time in

i love yall except for those of you i dont love

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I was in 6th grade... c’mon...

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Ketchupface posted:

honestly all the people screencapped have been active in the discord as long as i have (1 year+) so dont pretend this is new people making GBS threads it up. all the crew-specific channels cool, the game-mechanic-focused channels are cool, general is a hellpile that i do not suggest spending time in

i love yall except for those of you i dont love

I wasn't saying it was recent at all. Though, rereading what I wrote I can see how that could be misunderstood.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
She said she liked me back

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
yeah I dunno what the gently caress is going on there but that's not the general tone

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Flower posted:

I was in 6th grade... c’mon...

lol Endorph did you even look at the text you obviously got by ctrl-f'ing for "nazi" and then screencapped without even clearing the highlight for it or did you just decide you needed more evidence to look like a cool callout culture guy

maybe i could post on Discord about the time when I was in elementary and told my mom she "looked prettier than an ugly person" so you could screencap that too

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So, is Ghandagoza summon any good? Was lucky enough to get it as a drop in the last battle in Thousand Reasons.

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

Unlucky7 posted:

So, is Ghandagoza summon any good? Was lucky enough to get it as a drop in the last battle in Thousand Reasons.
Decent filler for Fire until something better comes along

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Unlucky7 posted:

The call has the potential to be usable, keep it around.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
The ubahamen are cool

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Red Minjo posted:

lol Endorph did you even look at the text you obviously got by ctrl-f'ing for "nazi" and then screencapped without even clearing the highlight for it or did you just decide you needed more evidence to look like a cool callout culture guy

maybe i could post on Discord about the time when I was in elementary and told my mom she "looked prettier than an ugly person" so you could screencap that too
no i just thought it was funny op

_jink
Jan 14, 2006

Endorph posted:

just so you know, a bunch of people work hard to make the discord a nice place, and your driveby shitpost made them pretty miserable!

you're just laughin & lolling though, so whatevs! haha

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

_jink posted:

just so you know, a bunch of people work hard to make the discord a nice place, and your driveby shitpost made them pretty miserable!

you're just laughin & lolling though, so whatevs! haha

you ever wonder how sandalphon gets his wings into his armor

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

It was. I guess your intentions got lost in formatting. Putting it in the middle of genuine badposts without commentary made it, and by extension the post as a whole, seem disingenuous. Rather than being a separate found funnypost. Its cool, then.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Endorph posted:

you ever wonder how sandalphon gets his wings into his armor

sandalphon is actually nude the clothes and armor are elaborate carapace

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.

RottenK posted:

sandalphon is actually nude the clothes and armor are elaborate carapace

This puts the most UNWANTED light on the state of belial.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
when will earth get woofus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So I am constantly hurting for weapon space for a while now. I was using my Rares to skill up my SSRs for the first couple levels but now I am at the point where SRs are taking up most of my space. What SRs should I keep around and uncap (It would help to get rid of the dups I have), and which should I keep as skill fodder?

I am guessing that probably should just bite the bullet and get a weapon stash.