Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Hey yospos. This is an important reminder to stay hydrated while using your computer. There is no substitute for water (except maybe la croix but im skeptical that it’s not somehow bad for you).

A good tip is to make sure that you own a water bottle of some kind.

How do you keep hydrated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

I have a glass of water right next to my computer, feels great.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

I pre-pour my beverage in to the computer so I can shake a little out when I need it

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

hydrate or loving die birch

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
Thank you for reminding me. It's also Friday and the clock just hit 17:00 so the hydration is happening mostly as a side-effect now.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i had some tea

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
water bottles are sippy cups for little babbys

glass carafe + tumbler like an adult

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

litre bottle with a slurpee straw in it

on a warm day i might fill it three times, even if i usually just drink it out of boredom because it's there

same reason i don't like to keep food near my desk

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
Set up a hydration station at your desk by littering it with cups of water. Your coworkers will thank u, and u will be guaranteed a good raise - guaranteed! Just be sure not to accidentally spill onto ur laptop, or you will guaranteed be fired - guaranteed!

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I slam mad La Croixes while coding

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I drink a lot of water but sometimes like to switch it up with some tea. If I don't hydrate, I get terrible migraines.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
We are on the case with this:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
a long long time ago i got a new laptop for my birthday. the same day i got it i accidentally “hydrated” it with a 40 of molson ice.

thats how i learned to take apart, clean, and dry a laptop. thanks for reading and god bles.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

if you drink too much water you can get diabetes

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

does booze have water in it? i drink that

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plank Walker posted:

they're fine

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Plank Walker posted:

lol ok lord grantham

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

drink water all day every day with a little mio or w/e

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i go to costco and buy 28 pack of these for lke $8 and chug several every day

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
la croix is good but im kind of tired of it and costco sells more shittier flavor 3-pack

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

President Beep posted:

lol ok lord grantham

grantham's a poo poo town

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i dig a hole in my front yard deep enough to hit the water table and then suck it up through a length of old garden hose

suits my needs

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

President Beep posted:

i dig a hole in my front yard deep enough to hit the water table and then suck it up through a length of old garden hose

suits my needs

your momma taught you well

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
perrier all day

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's really weird that yospos only drinks mineral water and and la Croix because that's all I drink and I easily spend like 5 dollar per day on that poo poo.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Salt Fish posted:

It's really weird that yospos only drinks mineral water and and la Croix because that's all I drink and I easily spend like 5 dollar per day on that poo poo.

lol if your company doesnt have a fridge full

JPEGBabes
Jul 3, 2013

Hooge used to be cool.
Nalgene bottle in pleasing 1970s tan color scheme

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

real talk i go straight to the loving faucet, both at home and at work.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

also la croix tastes like alka seltzer. avoid at all costs.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Skim Milk posted:

yo the yospos alcoholic thread is that way pal

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

President Beep posted:

real talk i go straight to the loving faucet, both at home and at work.

if you pay for prescription drugs such as Zoloft or Effexor you’re a loving idiot when there’s free tap water

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah. srsly. dont feed into the big pharma lies. if ur clinically, chronically depressed, just drink some tap water and go stand in the woods with ur shoes off.

:shrug:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

love 2 live with hookworm

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If I let my tapwater outgas for about 3-4 hours it's fine.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
work provides unlimited nestle pure life (lets kill California as fast as we can lol) and I buy this imported New Zealand water at Trader Joe’s

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

first third world problems

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Salt Fish posted:

wish you wouldn't let outgas in this thread

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Skim Milk posted:

depends on the quality of your beer :smug:

Skim Milk posted:

your momma taught you well

shame on everyone for missing this

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i used to hate the poo poo out of lacroix and now that i switched up my diet and am getting up off the couch and not eating sugar dusted IPA battered chicken fingers 3 meals a day, hey, lacroix is pretty decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm pretty convinced that we're going to find out la croix is killing us. or that it's milked from the tears of palestinian children by an israeli company on the west bank.

also i love how every company i've worked at has been like "hahaha! we're sooo crazy for la croix specifically us in this office" ignoring the fact that it's a national office sensation.

• Locked thread